« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
dawg? there's no dawgs in my family.
LOL.
No idea, pretty entertaining though
isn't one of me enough?
I would agree with that statement except that you've been absent from the banter a lot lately.  Your penis is quite entertaining though.
sorry for the absence but the biker lady keeps dropping by around 5:30 am and cuddles with me most mornings. no offense guys but I'd rather enjoy waking up with her than you guys and a cigar!

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2015, 08:14:31 AM »

Before I can work in the yard I got to do a Dean and go to the Verizon store.  Like a dumbass rookie I upgraded my S5 to Lolipop and now the MF'r will not make or receive calls.  Great a phone that does not work for calls but works fine for text and email.  I know better than to install a Verizon  OS update as it always Fuk's things up and still did it.

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2015, 08:15:45 AM »

Before I can work in the yard I got to do a Dean and go to the Verizon store.  Like a dumbass rookie I upgraded my S5 to Lolipop and now the MF'r will not make or receive calls.  Great a phone that does not work for calls but works fine for text and email.  I know better than to install a Verizon  OS update as it always Fuk's things up and still did it.
Phone calls are only about 3% of what we use phones for these days anyways, right?

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2015, 08:16:05 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
LALTS, what's happening? Deano, sounds like you need to talk to your penis more often
my penis seems to keep getting me in trouble.
At least you've finally admitted the problem.
+1 penis
good morning Dean, Tony, Scott, TR, and the person pretending to
be speaking for Dean's penis.  good to see that Dean is laughing about this.
got to do some real work today.  will catch back up later.  ::)

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2015, 08:16:45 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
dawg? there's no dawgs in my family.
LOL.
No idea, pretty entertaining though
isn't one of me enough?
I would agree with that statement except that you've been absent from the banter a lot lately.  Your penis is quite entertaining though.
sorry for the absence but the biker lady keeps dropping by around 5:30 am and cuddles with me most mornings. no offense guys but I'd rather enjoy waking up with her than you guys and a cigar!

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2015, 08:17:25 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
LALTS, what's happening? Deano, sounds like you need to talk to your penis more often
my penis seems to keep getting me in trouble.
At least you've finally admitted the problem.
+1 penis
good morning Dean, Tony, Scott, TR, and the person pretending to
be speaking for Dean's penis.  good to see that Dean is laughing about this.
got to do some real work today.  will catch back up later.  ::)
Hi and Bye Flip

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2015, 08:18:32 AM »

Good morning, men.  And Dean's appendage.  35 pages yesterday, damn. Guess dogfish discovered the key to postwhore heaven.

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2015, 08:21:59 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
dawg? there's no dawgs in my family.
LOL.
No idea, pretty entertaining though
isn't one of me enough?
I would agree with that statement except that you've been absent from the banter a lot lately.  Your penis is quite entertaining though.
sorry for the absence but the biker lady keeps dropping by around 5:30 am and cuddles with me most mornings. no offense guys but I'd rather enjoy waking up with her than you guys and a cigar!
That's understandable.

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:16 AM »

Good morning TXDave, drive-by Flip, and Mark.

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:22 AM »

Good morning, men.  And Dean's appendage.  35 pages yesterday, damn. Guess dogfish discovered the key to postwhore heaven.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »

WTF
whats up buddy?
LALTS, what's happening? Deano, sounds like you need to talk to your penis more often
my penis seems to keep getting me in trouble.
At least you've finally admitted the problem.
+1 penis
good morning Dean, Tony, Scott, TR, and the person pretending to
be speaking for Dean's penis.  good to see that Dean is laughing about this.
got to do some real work today.  will catch back up later.  ::)
morning flip.

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2015, 08:28:22 AM »

Good morning, men.  And Dean's appendage.  35 pages yesterday, damn. Guess dogfish discovered the key to postwhore heaven.
Morning Bean

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2015, 08:34:28 AM »

Hey Deano, I just realize I didn't wish you a good morning.  I bid you a great day too.  Hit 'em straight!

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:36 AM »

Hey Deano, I just realize I didn't wish you a good morning.  I bid you a great day too.  Hit 'em straight!
thanks Tony, and good morning to you too. right now my mind is on the festivities after golf and not on the game of golf. I need to get her out of my head so I play well.

« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2015, 08:41:49 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Mr. Mayor, Bean, Dogfish and Cuddles.