BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #450 on: April 14, 2015, 03:58:24 PM »

I think Deano deleted his account.
Did he really? Or was it his penis?
Don't know if it was by accident or not but his account has been deleted.  I'll reach out to him after work and find out if he's really offended.  It doesn't seem likely but I guess anything is possible.
Way to go Tony, you may have gone too far this time

Sure. It's all fun and games 'til someone delete's their account.

Looks like all the old posts are now associated with the 'guest' account.

Someone who knew what they were doing could probably fix it...  ;)
Not if it doesn't want fixin'.

So, you're sayin' it wasn't an "accident" then?
I don't know.  I didn't do it.  So I'm assuming Dean did.  Was it by accident?
Are we entirely sure it wasn't the way the dogbryant account was created that blew up Dean's account?
Are we ever entirely sure of anything around here?

Yes. Taxes are due tomorrow... and we will all, you know, expire at some point.

« Reply #451 on: April 14, 2015, 03:59:52 PM »

I think Deano deleted his account.
Did he really? Or was it his penis?
Don't know if it was by accident or not but his account has been deleted.  I'll reach out to him after work and find out if he's really offended.  It doesn't seem likely but I guess anything is possible.
Way to go Tony, you may have gone too far this time 😄

Sure. It's all fun and games 'til someone delete's their account.

Looks like all the old posts are now associated with the 'guest' account.

Someone who knew what they were doing could probably fix it...  ;)
Not if it doesn't want fixin'.

So, you're sayin' it wasn't an "accident" then?
I don't know.  I didn't do it.  So I'm assuming Dean did.  Was it by accident?
Are we entirely sure it wasn't the way the dogbryant account was created that blew up Dean's account?
I'm confident it had nothing to do with that.

« Reply #452 on: April 14, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »

I think Deano deleted his account.
Did he really? Or was it his penis?
Don't know if it was by accident or not but his account has been deleted.  I'll reach out to him after work and find out if he's really offended.  It doesn't seem likely but I guess anything is possible.
Way to go Tony, you may have gone too far this time 😄

Sure. It's all fun and games 'til someone delete's their account.

Looks like all the old posts are now associated with the 'guest' account.

Someone who knew what they were doing could probably fix it...  ;)
Not if it doesn't want fixin'.

So, you're sayin' it wasn't an "accident" then?
I don't know.  I didn't do it.  So I'm assuming Dean did.  Was it by accident?
Are we entirely sure it wasn't the way the dogbryant account was created that blew up Dean's account?
I'm confident it had nothing to do with that.
At least not electronically.

« Reply #453 on: April 14, 2015, 04:02:49 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #454 on: April 14, 2015, 04:05:25 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
I meant the post that was actually his screen name the said guest.
It didn't look like a typical Dean post to me. It had puncuation... and no
forced returns. Although, it did start with a lowercase

« Reply #455 on: April 14, 2015, 04:07:07 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
I meant the post that was actually his screen name the said guest.
It didn't look like a typical Dean post to me. It had puncuation... and no
forced returns.
The real DWG never uses capital letters.

« Reply #456 on: April 14, 2015, 04:07:09 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
Well, there was the one about Yellowstar sending out his melamine spunk jar.

« Reply #457 on: April 14, 2015, 04:07:47 PM »

I am headed out the door, Home Depot for a Toro then home for a Cigar.

Hope you can clear up this mess Tony & Fish created by the time I check in from home.

« Reply #458 on: April 14, 2015, 04:08:32 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
Well, there was the one about Yellowstar sending out his melamine spunk jar.
That could be deemed offensive to quite a few.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #459 on: April 14, 2015, 04:10:06 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
I meant the post that was actually his screen name the said guest.
It didn't look like a typical Dean post to me. It had puncuation... and no
forced returns.
The real DWG never uses capital letters.

very true. that could have been his last post. really

« Reply #460 on: April 14, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »

The post on page 28... that did it, I'm sure.
Granted, I'm generally numb but I don't see anything on page 28 that would have upset me to the point of deleting my account.
Well, there was the one about Yellowstar sending out his melamine spunk jar.
Those damn jars!

« Reply #461 on: April 14, 2015, 04:12:49 PM »

I am headed out the door, Home Depot for a Toro then home for a Cigar.

Hope you can clear up this mess Tony & Fish created by the time I check in from home.
Later Tex

« Reply #462 on: April 14, 2015, 04:33:13 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...

« Reply #463 on: April 14, 2015, 04:38:39 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
Don't worry, I'm still here!!!

« Reply #464 on: April 14, 2015, 04:42:26 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.