Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

« Reply #480 on: April 14, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
Or lounging on the couch watching Game of Thrones...
I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Psyched that it's back.
Amen-currently watching S4, will start S5 later this week once I finish.
One of these weeks I'll be home Sunday evening and be able to watch it live.
One of these days in a few more years I might know WTF you are talking about.  Is it in black and white?
What's to know?....Game of Thrones on HBO 9:00 Sunday nights.
Never heard of it except on here the last couple of days but still don't know wtf S4 S5 is except a samsung phone maybe.
Season 4 and Season 5, Season 5 just started Sunday

« Reply #481 on: April 14, 2015, 05:51:48 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
Or lounging on the couch watching Game of Thrones...
I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Psyched that it's back.
Amen-currently watching S4, will start S5 later this week once I finish.
One of these weeks I'll be home Sunday evening and be able to watch it live.
One of these days in a few more years I might know WTF you are talking about.  Is it in black and white?
What's to know?....Game of Thrones on HBO 9:00 Sunday nights.
Never heard of it except on here the last couple of days but still don't know wtf S4 S5 is except a samsung phone maybe.
Seasons, Dave, season.  Season 4, season 5, etc.  I know it's a leap from WTF and GFY, but you can do it, man, just concentrate!
I don't know man concentration is getting mighty difficult.

« Reply #482 on: April 14, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
Or lounging on the couch watching Game of Thrones...
I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Psyched that it's back.
Amen-currently watching S4, will start S5 later this week once I finish.
One of these weeks I'll be home Sunday evening and be able to watch it live.
One of these days in a few more years I might know WTF you are talking about.  Is it in black and white?
What's to know?....Game of Thrones on HBO 9:00 Sunday nights.
Never heard of it except on here the last couple of days but still don't know wtf S4 S5 is except a samsung phone maybe.
Season 4 and Season 5, Season 5 just started Sunday
I have seen Percy Sledge in a bar though.

« Reply #483 on: April 14, 2015, 05:54:15 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
Or lounging on the couch watching Game of Thrones...
I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Psyched that it's back.
Amen-currently watching S4, will start S5 later this week once I finish.
One of these weeks I'll be home Sunday evening and be able to watch it live.
One of these days in a few more years I might know WTF you are talking about.  Is it in black and white?
What's to know?....Game of Thrones on HBO 9:00 Sunday nights.
Never heard of it except on here the last couple of days but still don't know wtf S4 S5 is except a samsung phone maybe.
Seasons, Dave, season.  Season 4, season 5, etc.  I know it's a leap from WTF and GFY, but you can do it, man, just concentrate!
I know about TWSS and TNWSS too.

« Reply #484 on: April 14, 2015, 05:55:47 PM »

Time for the spring concerts to kick off at the Nutty Brown Cafe I need to check that schedule.

« Reply #485 on: April 14, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »

Time for the spring concerts to kick off at the Nutty Brown Cafe I need to check that schedule.
Chit they got Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes this weekend, if weather is decent I got to go.  Saw them there a few years ago and they are great.

« Reply #486 on: April 14, 2015, 06:09:49 PM »

Time for the spring concerts to kick off at the Nutty Brown Cafe I need to check that schedule.
You live pretty close to that place, right?  I'm about 45 minutes away, without traffic.

« Reply #487 on: April 14, 2015, 06:10:45 PM »

Time for the spring concerts to kick off at the Nutty Brown Cafe I need to check that schedule.
You live pretty close to that place, right?  I'm about 45 minutes away, without traffic.
It is about 30 minutes for me.

« Reply #488 on: April 14, 2015, 06:15:36 PM »

Back to skool!

« Reply #489 on: April 14, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »

Back to skool!
Hope you lern sumpin for a change.

« Reply #490 on: April 14, 2015, 06:20:16 PM »

« Reply #491 on: April 14, 2015, 06:22:18 PM »

NJDaveinCali, you in CA the second week of May? I remember it being somewhat tentative before
Not set in stone yet, but I'm planning on it.  What are the dates you'll be here?  Something like 8th to 15th or so?
The 9th-16th, Sat to Sat
Got it.  Tuesdays are good for Joe, so tenatively we can plan on the 12th at Churchills...or maybe we'll just crash at Joe's house....lol.  Churchills is a nice comfy place, has a good wine selection as well as the beers, so the ladies could enjoy themselves if they don't mind a little smoke.  When the time gets a little closer we can confirm, also get an approximate body count so that we will know how much space to procure.

« Reply #492 on: April 14, 2015, 06:24:59 PM »

Now this is a 2-fer-1 Tuesday special here!

Man kills armadillo, but ricochet gunshot hits mother-in-law

Authorities say a south Georgia man shot an armadillo, but ended up accidentally wounding his mother-in-law when the bullet ricocheted off.

« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2015, 06:27:43 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
That's a nice change of pace.
And still working.  I'm about to call it a day.

« Reply #494 on: April 14, 2015, 06:30:52 PM »

Guess everybody has either left or quit the site...
...Or working.
That's a nice change of pace.
And still working.  I'm about to call it a day.
I think it is time for that!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35