« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
You give me too much credit.  I'm not that clever.  Good morning Mark and Shaun.
So that's really Dean posting?  Lord help us...
We couldn't make that shit up.
lets see red stars, check, someone intelligent enough to pull
this off for any amount of time, we will see!
The writing isn't in Dean's style.
It's not Dean.  Tony & Scott disavow, so guess it's just a troll with an inside connection.  Oh well, entertaining by banter standards just the same.
I thought the 15 egg casserole seemed like a bit much, but I figured he just really gave it to her good.

« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2015, 12:16:21 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?

« Reply #272 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:27 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
Better than Mekhi Phifer.

« Reply #273 on: April 14, 2015, 12:17:42 PM »

[...]
I knew it was coming, but I really felt bad that Dean was opening up
his wallet with Verizon's help to the future deadbeat.  For all we know, they might
happily grow old together.

« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2015, 12:18:39 PM »

Whew, all caught up.
Might as well get on the plane and head on to SC/GA
I wish.  Tomorrow evening....through San Fran and Chicago....arrive GSP late morning.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »

JWacky, you free next Tuesday evening?

Believe so!  You in town yet again?

« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2015, 12:20:36 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....

« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2015, 12:23:17 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....
That's strange, that's TexDave's choice.

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2015, 12:27:23 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....
That's strange, that's TexDave's choice.
LOL  :D

« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2015, 12:31:36 PM »

JWacky, you free next Tuesday evening?

Believe so!  You in town yet again?
Just like a bad penny!
Supposed to be in Irvine, but will be SD for the Day.

« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2015, 12:34:36 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....
That's strange, that's TexDave's choice.
So he's no longer a closeted democrat?  Good to know.

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2015, 12:39:00 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....
So you just pull Michelle Pfeiffer out ouf a hat?  So we have a range somewhere in between....

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2015, 12:39:19 PM »

Hey guys, Dean's chaffed penis here. Pheewwww, is that guy horny! You should see what he does with me and what he sticks me into, I had to get away for a minute...Partagas Black lit here. The poor testicles are used like speed bags, I told them I'd bring back an ice pack. Gotta go, he's looking for his phone
LOL!  My penis is living vicariously through you.
So does that mean we're getting vicarious action?
something like that, did I mention i think biker lady
looks a little like Michelle pfieffer
OK, you got my attention....where'd you see that?
I didn't say she actually looked like that, I said since I am one of the
folks living vicariously through dean, that's my choice for nympho biker lady...
For all I know she's a Hillary Clinton Look alike....
That's strange, that's TexDave's choice.
So he's no longer a closeted democrat?  Good to know.
LALTS

« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2015, 12:39:58 PM »

and....

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2015, 12:40:19 PM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
It's pretty darned good, had about 4 on tap a few weekends ago, very happy with it

$5 for a 22oz bottle, almost 9% ABV.  It was almost too sweet, but the bitterness from the coffee helped cut that a bit.  Definitely something I'll keep picking up when I see it.
It's not the best beer you can get in that category but it's a great bargain and it's always available