CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: 4/10/2015  (Read 31749 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/10/2015
« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2015, 05:30:03 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Maybe they will need a sperm sample. :)
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic
Out of respect for your Mrs, I'll refrain from being the asshole I so want to be.
LOL! I appreciate that. She has some good stories about the 'deposit' room the guys use
Please don't tell any.  I unfortunately had to use one when my wife panicked when she wasn't pregnant after an hour of trying.  I was so skeeved out and still have nightmares.
My wife wasn't pregnant after the first year of trying.  I was expecting to be called in for a visit to the deposit room.  Instead, her doctor ordered a post-coital test.  That was good news #1 that day.  Good news #2 was that I wasn't firing blanks.  Good news #3 was she was pregnant.

At least, #3 was good news then.  Now that he costs me $1300 a month in tuition money, I'm not so sure.
Only $1300 a month, you're lucky!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic
Out of respect for your Mrs, I'll refrain from being the asshole I so want to be.
LOL! I appreciate that. She has some good stories about the 'deposit' room the guys use
Please don't tell any.  I unfortunately had to use one when my wife panicked when she wasn't pregnant after an hour of trying.  I was so skeeved out and still have nightmares.
My wife wasn't pregnant after the first year of trying.  I was expecting to be called in for a visit to the deposit room.  Instead, her doctor ordered a post-coital test.  That was good news #1 that day.  Good news #2 was that I wasn't firing blanks.  Good news #3 was she was pregnant.

At least, #3 was good news then.  Now that he costs me $1300 a month in tuition money, I'm not so sure.
For sure, lot cheaper than law school!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2015, 05:37:19 PM »

Have a great evening/weekend, gentlemen.  I'm gonna head on out.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2015, 05:37:30 PM »

DJ is just shredding right now-wow!
He is on fire for sure.
Love seeing him play well, hopefully his nose stays clear

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2015, 05:40:14 PM »

DJ is just shredding right now-wow!
He is on fire for sure.
Love seeing him play well, hopefully his nose stays clear
Amen sure hope so he is really a nice guy but has had that monkey on his back off and on a long time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: April 10, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »

New World lit and a South Carolina brewed Pluff Mud Porter from Holy City to drink.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #261 on: April 10, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »

Quite the little firecracker I decided to light.

Draw is a little tight but hell of a lot of flavor.  Thanks, Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

Ash is hanging on like a champ.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2015, 06:36:08 PM »

Ash is hanging on like a champ.

That is a long one!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2015, 06:37:17 PM »

Lunchtime!

No, lucky would be putting that money toward a second house, or a Ferrari.  I'm either nice or stupid.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2015, 06:42:54 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2015, 06:43:27 PM »

Lunchtime!

No, lucky would be putting that money toward a second house, or a Ferrari.  I'm either nice or stupid.
I'm pretty sure you can be both.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2015, 06:47:28 PM »

Lunchtime!

Only one thing you can give your kids tha no one can ever take away - Education.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #268 on: April 10, 2015, 07:03:28 PM »

Probably got another 1/4 inch out of it after I took the band off.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #269 on: April 10, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »

Lunchtime!

Only one thing you can give your kids tha no one can ever take away - Education.
Why do I want to give them anything in the first place?  I gave them life, clothing, food, shelter, and a host of things by which they could amuse themselves (including several hundred pounds of Legos and several thousands of dollars worth of musical instruments).  Why on earth do I want to go on to give them something that no one can take away?  Let 'em go buy their own shit!

;-)
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19