Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »

just dragging a little this afternoon.  Any of the other herfers a little tired,
but then again, i didn't head straight home.
I didn't either.  But only because I accidentally drove south on 287 for about 15-20 minutes.
Been a long time since I drove so drunk I went the wrong direction home! :)
I hadn't had anything but water to drink for a while before I drove.  The weirdest thing is that the compass in my car said I was going NE and then all of a sudden (and no,  I wasn't turning) changed to SE.  That's when I looked at where I was going and realized I was indeed driving South.  I took the next u-turn and when I was on the correct road the compass spazzed out again from NW to SW.  This time I was certain I was heading in the right direction so I just ignored it.

« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2015, 04:01:13 PM »

just dragging a little this afternoon.  Any of the other herfers a little tired,
but then again, i didn't head straight home.
I didn't either.  But only because I accidentally drove south on 287 for about 15-20 minutes.
Been a long time since I drove so drunk I went the wrong direction home! :)
I hadn't had anything but water to drink for a while before I drove.  The weirdest thing is that the compass in my car said I was going NE and then all of a sudden (and no,  I wasn't turning) changed to SE.  That's when I looked at where I was going and realized I was indeed driving South.  I took the next u-turn and when I was on the correct road the compass spazzed out again from NW to SW.  This time I was certain I was heading in the right direction so I just ignored it.
LOL.

« Reply #227 on: April 10, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »

just dragging a little this afternoon.  Any of the other herfers a little tired,
but then again, i didn't head straight home.
I didn't either.  But only because I accidentally drove south on 287 for about 15-20 minutes.
Been a long time since I drove so drunk I went the wrong direction home! :)
I hadn't had anything but water to drink for a while before I drove.  The weirdest thing is that the compass in my car said I was going NE and then all of a sudden (and no,  I wasn't turning) changed to SE.  That's when I looked at where I was going and realized I was indeed driving South.  I took the next u-turn and when I was on the correct road the compass spazzed out again from NW to SW.  This time I was certain I was heading in the right direction so I just ignored it.
  I'll call Scully & Mulder for you.... strange indeed.

« Reply #228 on: April 10, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »

just dragging a little this afternoon.  Any of the other herfers a little tired,
but then again, i didn't head straight home.
I didn't either.  But only because I accidentally drove south on 287 for about 15-20 minutes.
Been a long time since I drove so drunk I went the wrong direction home! :)
I hadn't had anything but water to drink for a while before I drove.  The weirdest thing is that the compass in my car said I was going NE and then all of a sudden (and no,  I wasn't turning) changed to SE.  That's when I looked at where I was going and realized I was indeed driving South.  I took the next u-turn and when I was on the correct road the compass spazzed out again from NW to SW.  This time I was certain I was heading in the right direction so I just ignored it.
  I'll call Scully & Mulder for you.... strange indeed.
Scully and Mulder are coming  back, maybe they WILL solve either Tony's haunted car or the magnetic interference in NJ.

« Reply #229 on: April 10, 2015, 04:11:35 PM »

[...]
the truth is out there!

« Reply #230 on: April 10, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Maybe they will need a sperm sample. :)
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic

« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
I'm sure you'll have to do a swab for tobacco testing as well.
I don't think they do that for employment, but for their life insurance I might have to

« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2015, 04:42:44 PM »

Ok guys, I'm heading out, will probably have an argument with the
warden, want to go out to dinner, she'll want to stay home in grubby
comfortable clothes.  I'm not talking anyplace fancy mind you. "I worked
all week, do I have to go out!"   sheesh times 2  :-\

« Reply #233 on: April 10, 2015, 04:43:01 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Maybe they will need a sperm sample. :)
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic
Out of respect for your Mrs, I'll refrain from being the asshole I so want to be.

« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2015, 04:43:22 PM »

Ok guys, I'm heading out, will probably have an argument with the
warden, want to go out to dinner, she'll want to stay home in grubby
comfortable clothes.  I'm not talking anyplace fancy mind you. "I worked
all week, do I have to go out!"   sheesh times 2  :-\
Have a great weekend, Flip.

« Reply #235 on: April 10, 2015, 04:43:37 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Maybe they will need a sperm sample. :)
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic
so she could help you with the sample if your arm gets tired?

« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2015, 04:44:11 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Maybe they will need a sperm sample. :)
My wife deals with that. She works in Reproductive Medicine at a Fertility Clinic
Out of respect for your Mrs, I'll refrain from being the asshole I so want to be.
It's all in the phrasing, make it a question like I did!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/10/2015
« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2015, 04:47:24 PM »

ok, I am out of here.  day/week from hell!  Diesel uncut for the ride.  Have a great weekend all!!

« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2015, 04:48:50 PM »

Ok guys, I'm heading out, will probably have an argument with the
warden, want to go out to dinner, she'll want to stay home in grubby
comfortable clothes.  I'm not talking anyplace fancy mind you. "I worked
all week, do I have to go out!"   sheesh times 2  :-\
I am with your Warden in that fight.

« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »

ok, I am out of here.  day/week from hell!  Diesel uncut for the ride.  Have a great weekend all!!
Have a good weekend SS.  Uncut is a good choice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19