« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2015, 12:45:54 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?

« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2015, 01:04:29 PM »

« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2015, 01:05:42 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL

« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2015, 01:12:39 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
Speaking of rabid, look what the cat dragged in. What's shakin', DaveMike?

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2015, 01:14:07 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
went to show off the cigars i got last night, with the other smokers in the office.
eating a bosc pair and nectarine for lunch... had breakfast in Taco bell

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2015, 01:21:23 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
What's up Mike?

« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2015, 01:23:20 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
Speaking of rabid, look what the cat dragged in. What's shakin', DaveMike?
Afternoon DaveDave.  Got back from the Easter visit with Tim and family.  Went from late winter to late spring.  Lots of Easter eggs hunted.

« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2015, 01:24:59 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
What's up Mike?
Not much.  Settling back in after the road trip.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/10/2015
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2015, 01:28:08 PM »

« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2015, 01:47:42 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
What is he, an infant?
A dawg? A rabid BOTL
Speaking of rabid, look what the cat dragged in. What's shakin', DaveMike?
Lots of Easter eggs hunted.
Elusive little buggers.  Hard to shoot.

« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2015, 01:51:00 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test

« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2015, 01:51:29 PM »

« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2015, 01:52:21 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say.

« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2015, 01:57:58 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
Since it's a Hospital and insurance company, it's pretty in depth.  Criminal background and all those(9 different checks), then immunization, I'll have to get blood drawn, urine test
Better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say.
Agreed!