« Reply #240 on: April 08, 2015, 02:26:57 PM »

2 Hours to Go Now.  Damn it is a long day in this office.   Back to San Antonio tomorrow for the day  thankfully!
Nice! 45min until the par3 contest.
Just enough time to get outta here, stop at the store and get home to turn it on. Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave, time to hit the road to Irvine myself.  Later.
Catch ya later Dave

« Reply #241 on: April 08, 2015, 02:28:45 PM »

And Fishy.....time to stop worrying about Tony's labia.
Alright, changed it
Well done.
Tony, anything you want me to bring to try tomorrow? Want another Herrera Esteli?
I certainly would enjoy one of those again but you really don't have to bring anything for me.
Are Bean and flip still coming?
Bean looks to be on.
Sounds good, I'm outta here also. Supposed to have baseball practice tonight, damn raw out there

« Reply #242 on: April 08, 2015, 02:32:41 PM »

Goodbye, Golfing Dave, Travelling Dave, and Fish.

Sheesh, this place is emptying out early today.

« Reply #243 on: April 08, 2015, 02:37:27 PM »

Goodbye, Golfing Dave, Travelling Dave, and Fish.

Sheesh, this place is emptying out early today.
Bastiges!

« Reply #244 on: April 08, 2015, 02:37:44 PM »

And Fishy.....time to stop worrying about Tony's labia.
Alright, changed it
Well done.
Tony, anything you want me to bring to try tomorrow? Want another Herrera Esteli?
I certainly would enjoy one of those again but you really don't have to bring anything for me.
Are Bean and flip still coming?
Bean looks to be on.
Sounds good, I'm outta here also. Supposed to have baseball practice tonight, damn raw out there
See ya Biebs

« Reply #245 on: April 08, 2015, 02:38:51 PM »

Goodbye, Golfing Dave, Travelling Dave, and Fish.

Sheesh, this place is emptying out early today.
Really, just goodbye everyone I guess.  Should have just stayed out and smoked some K2 with the vagrants .

« Reply #246 on: April 08, 2015, 02:38:53 PM »

Goodbye, Golfing Dave, Travelling Dave, and Fish.

Sheesh, this place is emptying out early today.
Bastiges!
I blame you.  When you're not working, you still need to shower once in a while.  Just sayin'

« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2015, 02:40:03 PM »

And Fishy.....time to stop worrying about Tony's labia.
Alright, changed it
Well done.
Tony, anything you want me to bring to try tomorrow? Want another Herrera Esteli?
I certainly would enjoy one of those again but you really don't have to bring anything for me.
Are Bean and flip still coming?
Bean looks to be on.
Sounds good, I'm outta here also. Supposed to have baseball practice tonight, damn raw out there
2:30 in the afternoon but you got to go home now because your kid has baseball practice tonight?   You must work for the gubment.

« Reply #248 on: April 08, 2015, 02:40:19 PM »

Goodbye, Golfing Dave, Travelling Dave, and Fish.

Sheesh, this place is emptying out early today.
Bastiges!
I blame you.  When you're not working, you still need to shower once in a while.  Just sayin'
I thought something smelled bad, figured it was one of you guys - guess it's just my balls...

« Reply #249 on: April 08, 2015, 02:40:43 PM »

And Fishy.....time to stop worrying about Tony's labia.
Alright, changed it
Well done.
Tony, anything you want me to bring to try tomorrow? Want another Herrera Esteli?
I certainly would enjoy one of those again but you really don't have to bring anything for me.
Are Bean and flip still coming?
Bean looks to be on.
Sounds good, I'm outta here also. Supposed to have baseball practice tonight, damn raw out there
2:30 in the afternoon but you got to go home now because your kid has baseball practice tonight?   You must work for the gubment.
He's a commie!!!!!!    ;D

« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!

« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »

Just called the other company I interviewed with, the HR contact I have, and informed them I have an offer with another company.  :)

« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2015, 02:53:15 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Better shine your shoes and pull one off before just in case!

« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »

Just called the other company I interviewed with, the HR contact I have, and informed them I have an offer with another company.  :)
Did they GFY  ya?

« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2015, 02:54:54 PM »

Just called the other company I interviewed with, the HR contact I have, and informed them I have an offer with another company.  :)
Did they GFY  ya?
She was very understandable, I fed her all the good b/s: "I don't want to miss out on an opportunity with your company", etc ... she is going to track down the hiring manager and see if he has made a decision.