CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 10/15/2023  (Read 821 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 10/15/2023
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2023, 03:45:14 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.
Defense is doing great, but the offense is struggling. I think the overreliance on the D might come back to haunt us before the end.
Exactly

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2023, 03:55:59 PM »

Suzanne Somers dead at 76 after long cancer battle. RIP.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2023, 03:57:35 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.
Defense is doing great, but the offense is struggling. I think the overreliance on the D might come back to haunt us before the end.
It ain't over yet. I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for the Seahawks in the other game but Cincy played well.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2023, 04:03:45 PM »

In other football news, Aaron Rodgers was throwing the ball a bit before today's Jets game. He's been off his crutches and it really looks like he might be back before the end of the season. He only had surgery a month ago. That's nuts.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2023, 04:07:10 PM »

In other football news, Aaron Rodgers was throwing the ball a bit before today's Jets game. He's been off his crutches and it really looks like he might be back before the end of the season. He only had surgery a month ago. That's nuts.
Someone said earlier this week they thought he'd be back before the end of the season. Seemed nuts at the time, now maybe not so much.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2023, 04:08:14 PM »

It ain't over yet. I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for the Seahawks in the other game but Cincy played well.
3 minutes left, need a field goal to win. Let's see what the offense has.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2023, 04:21:07 PM »

Got the lead, but left them with a bunch of time. Defense needs to step up one more time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2023, 04:21:43 PM »

It's a nail-biter.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2023, 04:25:00 PM »

It's a nail-biter.
They cut to the start of the Jets game here so I can't see what happens in the last 90 seconds of the Browns' game.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2023, 04:29:58 PM »

It's a nail-biter.
They cut to the start of the Jets game here so I can't see what happens in the last 90 seconds of the Browns' game.
My local station has actually split the screen and is showing the last 40 seconds.

Edit: 9 seconds.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2023, 04:32:15 PM »

It's a nail-biter.
My local station has actually split the screen and is showing the last 40 seconds.

Well done, Brownies!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2023, 04:32:53 PM »

It's a nail-biter.

Wow, that was nuts. Can't believe he missed, but I'll take it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2023, 04:34:09 PM »

Our punishment for the win is that our late Fox game is Lions/Bucs.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2023, 04:35:09 PM »

Though, I do like the creamsicle throwbacks for the Bucs. Just not enough to stay here. Maybe the Raiders can beat Belichick and make this a wonderful Sunday all the way down.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2023, 05:28:48 PM »

Though, I do like the creamsicle throwbacks for the Bucs. Just not enough to stay here. Maybe the Raiders can beat Belichick and make this a wonderful Sunday all the way down.
I think I can beat the Pats at this point.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5