Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2023, 11:07:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello, my friend. Happy Sunday to you.
A blessed Sunday to you, hermano.

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2023, 11:08:08 AM »

Connections
Puzzle #126
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Morning, TwinsieRaz.
Great minds, y'know...

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2023, 11:21:52 AM »

Slept in. Could have been the wine I had yesterday. Important thing is that I'm feeling wonderful. Great day for some soccer.
Slept in a touch myself. Got some London NFL action on right now. Might be making a trip to the Halloween store later.
Good morning, Dave. I haven't been paying much attention to the football across the pond. Is this the third consecutive week?
I believe so. This is the first bit of London coverage I've watched this year.
Apparently, we have two Germany games this year as well.

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2023, 11:45:38 AM »

Slept in. Could have been the wine I had yesterday. Important thing is that I'm feeling wonderful. Great day for some soccer.
Slept in a touch myself. Got some London NFL action on right now. Might be making a trip to the Halloween store later.
Good morning, Dave. I haven't been paying much attention to the football across the pond. Is this the third consecutive week?
I believe so. This is the first bit of London coverage I've watched this year.
Apparently, we have two Germany games this year as well.
Maybe we can sell them the Cowboys.

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2023, 12:41:48 PM »

Slept in. Could have been the wine I had yesterday. Important thing is that I'm feeling wonderful. Great day for some soccer.
Slept in a touch myself. Got some London NFL action on right now. Might be making a trip to the Halloween store later.
Good morning, Dave. I haven't been paying much attention to the football across the pond. Is this the third consecutive week?
I believe so. This is the first bit of London coverage I've watched this year.
Apparently, we have two Germany games this year as well.
Maybe we can sell them the Cowboys.
Absolutely, let them become Germany's team.

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2023, 02:36:09 PM »

Slept in. Could have been the wine I had yesterday. Important thing is that I'm feeling wonderful. Great day for some soccer.
Our boys won 4-0. Undefeated status remains.

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2023, 02:47:38 PM »

Slept in. Could have been the wine I had yesterday. Important thing is that I'm feeling wonderful. Great day for some soccer.
Our boys won 4-0. Undefeated status remains.
Boom!

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2023, 03:06:00 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2023, 03:07:58 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.
Bengals on top, versus the Seahawks. Still plenty of game remaining.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2023, 03:20:05 PM »

At this point, it's colder inside the house than outside. We're at 63° indoors. I may have to turn the heat on soon. Probably try lighting the fireplace first but I may get vetoed.

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2023, 03:25:19 PM »

Wordle 848 4/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2023, 03:30:42 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #126
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2023, 03:38:30 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.
Defense is doing great, but the offense is struggling. I think the overreliance on the D might come back to haunt us before the end.

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2023, 03:39:02 PM »

Phew

Wordle 848 6/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2023, 03:39:42 PM »

Watching AFC North football in the split screen. The Brownies are holding their own versus the 49ers. And while I was posting this, the Browns intercepted Purdy.
Defense is doing great, but the offense is struggling. I think the overreliance on the D might come back to haunt us before the end.
Them being without their 2 best offensive players is certainly helping our cause.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5