CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27

Author Topic: 4/3/2015  (Read 54371 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2015, 09:18:37 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
did the same thing, but at least it's only a 100 yd dash to the car  (of course at my age/shape, THAT'S about a 3 minute trundle).  still has the potential for a wet ride home.  i plan to leave earky today and MY mindset is already picking out the ride home cigar!  :D
I'm right there with ya.  Enjoyed that SoA yesterday.  Don't know if I would go out of my way to go buy them, but will smoke it again if given to me.
AHH!  Thanks!  Forgot about that.  I really like the Black Crowns.  definitely have to try the SoA next time I see a deal.  Always hesitant when something comes up to commemorate a tv show or sporting event thinking they are selling the event name and not quality.  Not always true.  Thanks for the info Tony!

Threebean

« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2015, 09:19:53 AM »

Morning, men.  Heathen CI with their Good Friday jam.  Tsk, tsk..

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2015, 09:20:51 AM »

Indeed.  Morning Bean.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2015, 09:21:27 AM »

Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
did the same thing, but at least it's only a 100 yd dash to the car  (of course at my age/shape, THAT'S about a 3 minute trundle).  still has the potential for a wet ride home.  i plan to leave earky today and MY mindset is already picking out the ride home cigar!  :D
I'm right there with ya.  Enjoyed that SoA yesterday.  Don't know if I would go out of my way to go buy them, but will smoke it again if given to me.
AHH!  Thanks!  Forgot about that.  I really like the Black Crowns.  definitely have to try the SoA next time I see a deal.  Always hesitant when something comes up to commemorate a tv show or sporting event thinking they are selling the event name and not quality.  Not always true.  Thanks for the info Tony!
If the rain holds off I may have the Black Crown today and compare it.  I was also considering the MOW Side Project 52C but I can take one for the team.

Threebean

« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2015, 09:21:51 AM »

True enough.  The Orange County Chopper stick was pretty good, even better with the big discount available later in its life.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2015, 09:22:38 AM »

Great morning to you, Mark.  I'm not buyin', in protest.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »

Get a garbage bag.
I don't think they make them that big and I'm concerned about gettin' my hair wet.
Then wear long sleeves and keep your shirt on,

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

Morning Bean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2015, 09:28:13 AM »

Think I might take a short nap and be ready for  when the Jam gets hot.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:08 AM »

If the rain holds off I may have the Black Crown today and compare it.  I was also considering the MOW Side Project 52C but I can take one for the team.
I don't think you can go wrong with either.  I like them both.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:27 AM »

Soooo, you're planning an all day nap?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »

Good morning Mark!  it's a double tsk for sure, as I think our Jewish brothers are celebrating this weekend also.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2015, 09:31:20 AM »

Soooo, you're planning an all day nap?
For sure.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2015, 09:33:14 AM »

I am soooo not into work today.....already selected and rejected 3 ride home sticks.  so far settled on a Diesel Uncut. 

Threebean

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2015, 09:37:32 AM »

I am soooo not into work today.....already selected and rejected 3 ride home sticks.  so far settled on a Diesel Uncut.
Well see, you're getting something accomplished after all.  Good work!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27