« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2015, 02:44:43 PM »

« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2015, 02:55:50 PM »

$59 dollars for a 10 box of
Olivia V Nubs:

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true edit
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2015, 03:01:26 PM »

$59 dollars for a 10 box of
Olivia V Nubs:

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true edit

Don't know, Flip. You'd really have to like the nub to pay the equivalent of a torp... and get almost twice the smoke.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.

« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #275 on: April 01, 2015, 03:10:20 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?

If he did, he's been busy... and may go blind soon. He had like 6 of 'em.

« Reply #276 on: April 01, 2015, 03:10:57 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
LALTS!  Just trying to keep it off my feet!

« Reply #277 on: April 01, 2015, 03:11:35 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?
Hope security doesn't check my bag for San Diego, would hate for those to get seized and NJDave to miss out...

« Reply #278 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:23 PM »

$59 dollars for a 10 box of
Olivia V Nubs:

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true edit

Don't know, Flip. You'd really have to like the nub to pay the equivalent of a torp... and get almost twice the smoke.
But they said it was a limited edition, not normally made
 cigar..... I thought jwacky would have at least thought it was a fat corona...

« Reply #279 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:25 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?

If he did, he's been busy... and may go blind soon. He had like 6 of 'em.
Uh-HUH...and he was blaming the wife for the drains.  They were probably clogged with palm hair.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #280 on: April 01, 2015, 03:18:46 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?

If he did, he's been busy... and may go blind soon. He had like 6 of 'em.
Uh-HUH...and he was blaming the wife for the drains.  They were probably clogged with palm hair.

I don't think either is helping the septic. Unless they finally got city sewer out there in ND.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #281 on: April 01, 2015, 03:31:59 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
LALTS!  Just trying to keep it off my feet!

No Worries. I just posted an ad on CraigsList for your services in the casual encounters section... Should be a good money maker for ya.  ;)

https://nd.craigslist.org/
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #282 on: April 01, 2015, 03:35:25 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?

If he did, he's been busy... and may go blind soon. He had like 6 of 'em.
Uh-HUH...and he was blaming the wife for the drains.  They were probably clogged with palm hair.

I don't think either is helping the septic. Unless they finally got city sewer out there in ND.  ;)
Don't you have to have a city first?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #283 on: April 01, 2015, 03:39:12 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he run out of melamine jars?

If he did, he's been busy... and may go blind soon. He had like 6 of 'em.
Uh-HUH...and he was blaming the wife for the drains.  They were probably clogged with palm hair.

I don't think either is helping the septic. Unless they finally got city sewer out there in ND.  ;)
Don't you have to have a city first?

Good point. They may just tap into Canada's... like how my neighbor gets his cable.

« Reply #284 on: April 01, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!

Us? You're the one caulking the cracks.
Did he mention that he uses the thick black caulk?