« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2015, 02:20:28 PM »

If anyone frequents the 4 letter network website, they have their new "look" up today... same biased reporting.   ;D

Anyone think Tiger will make the weekend cut, or leave early with an injury?
Unless he's done some serious work on his short game, no way he makes it to the weekend. The greens there allow for very little error. IF he has short game problems like he did in Scottsdale, I'm thinking the injury bug will strike mid-round Friday.

Yeah, he kinda snuck into town... which he denied. Guess he didn't think everyone knew his plane. Kinda sad, the fall from grace he's gone through. Not to say some wasn't deserved, but everyone who has ever hated him now won't STFU. Not a huge fan of his, but those folks are fvckin annoying.
I don't think "sad" enters the equation.  He didn't develop a major drug habit.  He didn't have a psychotic breakdown.  He didn't get himself shot by gangstas.

He had a meteoric rise, he made a gazillion dollars, he married a model, he cheated with a boatload of loose women, and then he got found out by the wife and an embarrassing drama followed.  Meanwhile, his golf game went down the tubes.

Was it the tomcatting that screwed up his golf game?  Maybe. But that would be highly speculative.  I think it's more likely he just never had 18 majors in him.  That's not sad.  That's just sports.

Payne Stewart's story is sad.  J Douglas Edgar.  Steve Ballesteros, maybe.  Even Ty Tryon.  Tiger?  He got the wins, he got the media, he got the money, he got the women...what's sad about that?

What's sad, imo, is how his body is deteriorating and rapidly changing his game. Everyone is sports has their 'window of opportunity' or 'prime' and his is passing him by. There have been great players like Nicklaus who could still win in their later years. I just don't know if Tiger will stick it out that long. Like you said, he's pretty much set for life.
I think it's all the weight he put on, in combination with that violent swing of his. I hope Rory doesn't go in the same direction, because he's started to bulk up a bit, too. Can't overdo stuff like that. Bulkiness does not lend itself to the golf swing.
First guy to find that out was David Duval, he got in shape then sucked it up

« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2015, 02:20:41 PM »

[...]

Absolutely. When he began lifting and bulking up, that was pretty much the beginning of the end. Which is ironic, because he was always the smallish guy that could hit a ton. Don't know why he'd think adding muscle would improve his game. Musta been some vanity for himself and the ladies he was pulling.
Gotta look good for the paid "help".

« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2015, 02:22:28 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2015, 02:22:48 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!

Hey, Tiger... did you use a long iron?  ;)
Doing this T25 shit the wife borrowed from a friend - might as well lose some weight while on the gubment teet!

« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #260 on: April 01, 2015, 02:24:43 PM »

« Reply #261 on: April 01, 2015, 02:28:58 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm outta here also
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #262 on: April 01, 2015, 02:31:01 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I'm outta here also

See ya, Scott. Don't take any wooden ashtrays.

« Reply #263 on: April 01, 2015, 02:32:03 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

« Reply #264 on: April 01, 2015, 02:32:17 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave, enjoy your day off.

« Reply #265 on: April 01, 2015, 02:33:22 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?
Can't say that I did, but thanks for that image before lunch.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #266 on: April 01, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/1/2015
« Reply #267 on: April 01, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.

« Reply #268 on: April 01, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
We appreciate the shower, it was getting
a little rank in here!  ::)

« Reply #269 on: April 01, 2015, 02:43:44 PM »

Just finished a workout and showered, now I'm one hungry MFer!
I read that as, "I just watched porn, then masturbated in the shower and now I'm one hungry MFer!"  Anyone else?

No, but the shower drain is already clogged, so it should make for some interesting 'clean up'.
Sick bastiges!!!!