« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:29 AM »

Well computers just shit the bed.
Cigar break? You should advise your CIO/CTO that s/he needs a new Systems Admin
We need a new everything starting at the very top.

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:34 AM »

Holy Chit there is still a Jam going on!!!! ::)

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
MSRP:$47.50 $32.50
Was it yesterday the sis had a fiver of these and five DPG Blue Generosa for $40?  That was a nice deal.

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2015, 11:32:23 AM »

CG87's Fact of the Day: Did you know that your stomach can hold 16.85 pounds of bacon before it would kill you?

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »

Good morning, muchachos. A little late signing in. Took some time to catch up on The Retired and the Restless.

Hey, Bret. How'd the shooting go Saturday? You make some nice groupings and avoid gaping crevasses in the earth's crust.  ;)
No and no.  It was an IDPA match, so groups aren't the priority, so long as you poke holes in the zero rings and don't shoot the hostages.  I only shot two hostages.  But I didn't get DQ'd, so I accomplished my number one goal.

As for the gaping crevasses, I got to revisit the scene of the crime and take some pictures.
Why would you not want to go to Dairy Queen afterwards?
 those Blizzard shakes are awesome!  8)
Because I prefer milkshakes made with real milk and real ice cream, instead of dairy solids suspended in a chemical solution.

Smartass.  I didn't get disqualified from the match for dropping my weapon. ;-)
So that's why the warden is always bring one home for me
unrequested.   She and the daughter are eating them as well, unless they
throw theirs away, when I'm not looking.

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2015, 11:33:11 AM »

Off to read my textbook, grab some lunch, and then running a quick errand - be back soon!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2015, 11:33:58 AM »

I still have a home, I explained the situation to the landlady and she wants no trouble, I like my home and she likes having me here.

yes, wife of the biker. I didn't know they were separated and their marriage was over, we were just friends and grew closer, we are going to continue our relationship and see where it goes from here. I doubt the trouble with her drunk of a brother is over. I'm sure that she'd visit me in the hospital or Sundays in jail.
I know you're not soliciting advice, but here's some anyways - there are plenty of eligible ladies in FL. Find another one.

Agree'd. Not to sound critical here, but since it was made public information, some of the decisions seem a bit like a sophomoric teenager. I think everyone is more than happy to celebrate Dean living for Dean, but seems the little head is making all the decisions... and probably not the right ones.
Sheesh, I'm the licensed preacher with a degree in theology here, and everybody else is doing the preaching.

Of course, my studies in cultural anthropology explain this: it's a nearly universal taboo in human civilization.  Messing with marriage disrupts the social structure, which disrupts strategic alliances, which disrupts the local economy.  Good warriors end up killing each other.  Bad for bidness.

Funny though...if the statistics are to be believed, 30-40% of us here are guilty of adultery.  Hmm.

You may be surprised at what other people may know that just choose not to share on the interwebs... just sayin.

In any case, I wasn't even referring to the marriage aspect of it. IF they were actually separated, then more power to them. Consenting adults, etc, etc. I was more talking about how he decided the 'friendship' which he claimed to be important wasn't actually that important to change his mind and pursue the lady.

When trouble comes knocking at your door, sometimes it's because you called.

...and I am not preaching. Dean can do what he wants, but if we did't care, we would all gloss over it and not offer any opinions or concern.

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2015, 11:34:43 AM »

Good morning, muchachos. A little late signing in. Took some time to catch up on The Retired and the Restless.

Hey, Bret. How'd the shooting go Saturday? You make some nice groupings and avoid gaping crevasses in the earth's crust.  ;)
No and no.  It was an IDPA match, so groups aren't the priority, so long as you poke holes in the zero rings and don't shoot the hostages.  I only shot two hostages.  But I didn't get DQ'd, so I accomplished my number one goal.

As for the gaping crevasses, I got to revisit the scene of the crime and take some pictures.
What are you doing behind that guy in the second picture?  ;)
Getting that picture of his ass that you wanted.  I received your payment.  Will e-mail out the pictures shortly.

« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2015, 11:34:57 AM »

CG87's Fact of the Day: Did you know that your stomach can hold 16.85 pounds of bacon before it would kill you?
  Good news stop 0.16 lbs shy of 17lbs, when eating bacon.
How about the stats for Canadian Bacon, does Barry need to worry
as much, or more.  ::)

« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2015, 11:35:21 AM »

Good morning, muchachos. A little late signing in. Took some time to catch up on The Retired and the Restless.

Hey, Bret. How'd the shooting go Saturday? You make some nice groupings and avoid gaping crevasses in the earth's crust.  ;)
No and no.  It was an IDPA match, so groups aren't the priority, so long as you poke holes in the zero rings and don't shoot the hostages.  I only shot two hostages.  But I didn't get DQ'd, so I accomplished my number one goal.

As for the gaping crevasses, I got to revisit the scene of the crime and take some pictures.
Why would you not want to go to Dairy Queen afterwards?
 those Blizzard shakes are awesome!  8)
Because I prefer milkshakes made with real milk and real ice cream, instead of dairy solids suspended in a chemical solution.
Indeed.  Sweet death in a cup.
Damn it, now I want one.

« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2015, 11:36:08 AM »

CG87's Fact of the Day: Did you know that your stomach can hold 16.85 pounds of bacon before it would kill you?
  Good news stop 0.16 lbs shy of 17lbs, when eating bacon.
How about the stats for Canadian Bacon, does Barry need to worry
as much, or more.  ::)
Then you have to convert it to grams or something.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2015, 11:41:51 AM »

CG87's Fact of the Day: Did you know that your stomach can hold 16.85 pounds of bacon before it would kill you?
  Good news stop 0.16 lbs shy of 17lbs, when eating bacon.
How about the stats for Canadian Bacon, does Barry need to worry
as much, or more.  ::)
Then you have to convert it to grams or something.

Damn metric commies!

« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2015, 11:46:25 AM »

Padron No. 88 Sampler Maduro
BOX OF 5 (0% savings!)
$37.10
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/30/2015
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2015, 11:47:19 AM »

Padron No. 88 Sampler Maduro
BOX OF 5 (0% savings!)
$37.10

0%... That should sway some folks.  ::)

« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2015, 11:52:03 AM »

Holy Chit there is still a Jam going on!!!! ::)

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
MSRP:$47.50 $32.50
Was it yesterday the sis had a fiver of these and five DPG Blue Generosa for $40?  That was a nice deal.
That was a nice deal Mark, I actually put it in the cart and then forgot about it

« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2015, 11:59:37 AM »

Holy Chit there is still a Jam going on!!!! ::)

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
MSRP:$47.50 $32.50
Was it yesterday the sis had a fiver of these and five DPG Blue Generosa for $40?  That was a nice deal.
Indeed, I was tempted.