Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2023, 11:59:38 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.

Edit: If I'm being really honest, I'm not sure I've even heard of those movies.

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2023, 12:00:58 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2023, 12:19:44 PM »

Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey has been found not guilty of sexually assaulting four men.

The Hollywood star had tears in his eyes as he was cleared of all offences at Southwark Crown Court on the same day as his 64th birthday.

Speaking after the verdict outside court he said he was "humbled" and "grateful".

The jury panel acquitted him of seven counts of sexual assault, one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent and one count of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

Edit: Can we uncancel him now?

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2023, 12:22:17 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2023, 12:45:49 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.
Yea?  So?

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2023, 12:48:07 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.
Yea?  So?
Mustaches and in general, fashion, was amazing.

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2023, 01:20:00 PM »

Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey has been found not guilty of sexually assaulting four men.

The Hollywood star had tears in his eyes as he was cleared of all offences at Southwark Crown Court on the same day as his 64th birthday.

Speaking after the verdict outside court he said he was "humbled" and "grateful".

The jury panel acquitted him of seven counts of sexual assault, one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent and one count of causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

Edit: Can we uncancel him now?
I think the Cancel Council needs to be convened to make that decision.

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2023, 01:20:19 PM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.
Never saw that either.
When I went to her IMDB page, it included a pic of Caine that I assume is from that movie, and the mustache he had it was downright fantastic.
Of course, those were all 70s movies.
Yea?  So?
Mustaches and in general, fashion, was amazing.
I don't know if I'd go THAT far.

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2023, 01:56:53 PM »

Guess who's got a working dryer!!

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2023, 02:08:01 PM »

Guess who's got a working dryer!!
Look at you, Mr Fix-It. I'm impressed.

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2023, 02:19:26 PM »

Guess who's got a working dryer!!
Look at you, Mr Fix-It. I'm impressed.
And it cost me under $11.

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2023, 02:21:48 PM »

Uber time. Hazzuh!

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2023, 02:21:58 PM »

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2023, 02:23:32 PM »

Uber time. Hazzuh!
Make sure you get tipped.

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2023, 02:50:32 PM »

Sinéad O’Connor, the gifted Irish singer-songwriter who became a superstar in her mid-20s but was known as much for her private struggles and provocative actions as for her fierce and expressive music, has died at 56.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6