Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2023, 10:29:08 AM »

and they just keep coming!

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2023, 10:30:20 AM »

Deserves her own...

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2023, 10:30:48 AM »

Next...

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2023, 10:32:50 AM »

Flashback lust...

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2023, 10:33:30 AM »

Real flashback...

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2023, 10:34:50 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2023, 10:37:35 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2023, 10:42:27 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2023, 10:47:50 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
I took a look and can confidently say I've never seen her in anything.

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2023, 11:16:00 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
I took a look and can confidently say I've never seen her in anything.
She was best friends with Olivia Newton-John. Not sure how I could know her from that. Trying to figure out if I saw her on a reality TV show? Oh well.

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2023, 11:23:51 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2023, 11:31:43 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
And "The Jigsaw Man" with Michael Caine and Laurence Olivier.

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2023, 11:33:04 AM »

Finally found the Pepin I was smoking the other night.

The Don Pepin Vintage Edition celebrates the brand’s 20 years of crafting enjoyable premium cigars. The cigar’s band was inspired by the original artwork used when the brand was first launched. The cigar itself is a full strength Nicaraguan puro that sports a savory, red-hued Corojo wrapper. It is available in three distinct vitolas: Robusto, Toro, and Toro Gordo. The cigars are released as an exclusive to members of the Tobacconists’ Association of America (TAA), which is a group of the top tobacconists in the nation.

I believe I got them at Smoke Inn.

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2023, 11:36:23 AM »

Finally found the Pepin I was smoking the other night.

The Don Pepin Vintage Edition celebrates the brand’s 20 years of crafting enjoyable premium cigars. The cigar’s band was inspired by the original artwork used when the brand was first launched. The cigar itself is a full strength Nicaraguan puro that sports a savory, red-hued Corojo wrapper. It is available in three distinct vitolas: Robusto, Toro, and Toro Gordo. The cigars are released as an exclusive to members of the Tobacconists’ Association of America (TAA), which is a group of the top tobacconists in the nation.

I believe I got them at Smoke Inn.
Good "cubanesque" cigar.  Fairly uniform throughout, spices, oak and some sweetness with NO pepper.

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2023, 11:59:14 AM »

I know none of those ladies, but appreciate the education.
Patience.
Wasn't expecting to get inundated with ladies!
I just checked out Susan George's IMDB page and still can't figure out what I know her from.
Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman?  Dirty Mary Crazy Larry with Peter Fonda?
Never saw those.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6