« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2015, 09:22:12 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2015, 09:24:05 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.
Implemented is another big buzzword these days.

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2015, 09:24:41 AM »

French government says the co-pilot flew the German airliner into the ground on purpose but was not a terrorist.
Well that's a relief!
Saw when the news broke last night that the pilot had been locked out of the cabin.

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2015, 09:26:56 AM »

[...]
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the word, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.

« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2015, 09:27:55 AM »

mail call from an unspecified trade with a Botl from minnesota.
Good morning all.

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2015, 09:28:38 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation

« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2015, 09:29:26 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
Without context even takes it to a whole other level.  "How do you humidify your box..."

« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2015, 09:30:04 AM »

[...]
Wow! Largest in the word? Sounds really big!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2015, 09:31:19 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.

« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2015, 09:31:39 AM »

from yesterdays post Rick:golf was GREAT, Eagled a 590 yard par 5 and a 455 yard par 4, 2 birdies, few pars, few bogies,  few double bogies, and 2 holes I did not finish.
Shame on you, you need to have oysters today for lunch so you can finish taking care of the two ladies.
down day today, hanging out waiting for Comcast to install tv and internet. resting up for the weekend.
You need to get one of your lady friends to come keep you company.
that's on the agenda Chip!
I am just hoping the sis in law doesn't back out on me again today, it's always nice to have someone keep you company when you are home alone.
Quite the dangerous proposition in Dean's case.

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2015, 09:31:56 AM »

Morning men.  Jamless Thursday.  And what is this Rage stick at the sis?  AJ getting a bit gurkhaish with his diesel line.
What is he charging $20 for a $4 cigar?  Oh you mean he has more cigars under one or two names (don't forget Hansotia) then should be legally possible. edit

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2015, 09:31:58 AM »

[...]
LALTS - was the largest in the world 7 years ago, then they doubled in size again!  ;D

« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2015, 09:32:01 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, (DayOffDave), Dean, Bean, Fishy, YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Hiya CADave.  What did you wind up smoking last night?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2015, 09:33:31 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
One of my favorite cigars...