« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
YellowStar knows about that already.

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Big Bad Mother Fucker?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2015, 09:35:40 AM »

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2015, 09:36:28 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
Gay Marriage is popular
Now you're thinking. Tell them your transgender and hope they haven't filled that particular minority/disadvantaged slot yet.
Ohh bingo.  Back at my former employer, I had a black, single mother, with a disability who worked for me!
While the gubmint encourages single motherhood, I don't believe it qualifies. But 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Doesn't beat Dave's Eskimo.... but he fired her.
Eskimo's aka Native Americans are near the top, she quit on her own though was not fired that would be impossible.
Yeah that sounds like a fucking legal nightmare.
Implemented is another big buzzword these days.
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the word, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.
Make sure you learn to spell World first. ;D

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2015, 09:36:30 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Not Synergy!
Value add?
Reduce overhead is a big deal these days
YellowStar knows about that already.
Yeah assholes, sore subject! - like Tony's vajayjay!

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2015, 09:36:52 AM »

[...]
"Implemented an ERP system across the largest publicly-held agricultural machinery company in the worLd, 107 stores, totaling over $2billion dollars in revenue"
Always have that one in the back pocket.
Make sure you learn to spell World first. ;D
Damn spell check ;)

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2015, 09:37:14 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
following Best practices, I synergisticly lead a Tiger team, to increase the bottom line profits at my last endeavor. Did the fargin bastidges notice, NO upper management had their heads up their asses as usual.
maybe leave off that last sentance.

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2015, 09:37:50 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Cello on/off always sparks conversation
think Tramp Stamp.
Mmmm, haven't had one of those in awhile, either type

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:06 AM »

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:13 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
I suggest you gals grow a set of testicles
agreed. not EVERYBODY smokes MILD fucking cigars in the morning! may have to fire up a Partagas Black when the rain passes.
A man after my own heart. What's the matter? Not awake yet? Nice strong coffee and a robust cigar goes well anytime of day
Agreed - all depends on the smoking schedule, but if I'm only smoking one, it ain't gonna be some connie - but if I'm smoking 2 or 3, it's gonna be a connie or lighter cuban.

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:41 AM »

Ok, what 'key' words should I use during the interview today?   ;)
Tiger Team
Bottom Line
Synergy
Best Practices
Winning!
following Best practices, I synergisticly lead a Tiger team, to increase the bottom line profits at my last endeavor. Did the fargin bastidges notice, NO upper management had their heads up their asses as usual.
maybe leave off that last sentance.
LALTS

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:42 AM »

this Oval is very good Scott.
I agree but a bit of a heavy hitter for a morning smoke IMHO.
Agreed.  Which is why I suggested something else.  ;)
With the way Dean's been 'hittin em' lately, this could be lighter or heavier in comparison, until we see pics  ;)
Sometimes I'm satisfied with using my imagination spank bank.
Fixed it for ya
No offense to Dean, but I don't think "Dean's girls" is one of the top go to sites for me.

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2015, 09:38:46 AM »

[...]
Wow! Largest in the word? Sounds really big!
LALTS - was the largest in the world 7 years ago, then they doubled in size again!  ;D
Then went broke because of failed cash management blaming it on the employees and fired them.

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2015, 09:40:57 AM »

[...]
Ohhh, that oughta give 'em a woody.