CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: 3/20/2015  (Read 33672 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 3/20/2015
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2015, 03:42:38 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.
"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.
basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...
Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.
yeah, he eat's a lot of stuff I probably will never try.
 never was one to go for the Eyeballs of fish or other animals.
yet I have enjoyed roasted lambs head "Capozell"
once, in my formulative years, A group of us threw a large outdoor summer party and we roasted a pig on a spit for about 24hrs.  we decided we weren't men until we ate all of the head parts.  we ate pretty much everything except the bones.  I remember eating some brain and snout....
Any symptoms of scrapie or BSE?
Alright, I'll "bite"  wtf is that?
BSE is "Mad Cow" and scrapie is a similar disease, both spread by eating raw meat, especially brain.
why do they call it "PMS"?
  Mad Cow Disease was already taken....
with that I am out of here.  Have a great weekend.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.
"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.
basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...
Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.
once, in my formulative years, A group of us threw a large outdoor summer party and we roasted a pig on a spit for about 24hrs.  we decided we weren't men until we ate all of the head parts.  we ate pretty much everything except the bones.  I remember eating some brain and snout....
BSE is "Mad Cow" and scrapie is a similar disease, both spread by eating raw meat, especially brain.
why do they call it "PMS"?
  Mad Cow Disease was already taken....
with that I am out of here.  Have a great weekend.
Nice,  Later Flip.  have a good weekend!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2015, 03:46:45 PM »

Oh, well, this was in the late 70's and it was VERY cooked  (so were we for that matter)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:29 PM »

mmmmmmm Costco Pizza!  :P
Mmmmmmmmmm Costco Hot Dogs!!! :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2015, 04:04:42 PM »

Afternoon all, just a short stop by here between ass chewing's.  Next event is the rehearsal at 5:30.   Warden arranged bus transportation for everyone to prevent drunk driving risks.   Great except she did not arrange for the bus to Fuk'n pick us up.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2015, 04:06:41 PM »

Afternoon all, just a short stop by here between ass chewing's.  Next event is the rehearsal at 5:30.   Warden arranged bus transportation for everyone to prevent drunk driving risks.   Great except she did not arrange for the bus to Fuk'n pick us up.
Well it's a wedding.  You think it's about you, moneybags?

Afternoon, Tex.  Hang in.  Almost over.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »

Gone, have a good evening.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2015, 04:11:23 PM »

There is no man that thinks any aspect of a wedding is about them.
Pretty much an early notice to marriage (except we don't pick up on that either)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2015, 04:11:37 PM »

Really, I don't expect much but thought I would get a seat in the back of the bus.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »

Pretty much an early notice to marriage (except we don't pick up on that either)
Just wanted a bus ride and to pork the wedding planner, nothing more. ;D

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »

Hey TR!  Hang in there.  2 more days and it's back to normal....ok, so that may not be a real consolation, but you get the idea.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »

hmm, a looker eh?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2015, 04:31:41 PM »

hmm, a looker eh?
Young and looker!!!!!!! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #208 on: March 20, 2015, 04:32:06 PM »

Hey TR!  Hang in there.  2 more days and it's back to normal....ok, so that may not be a real consolation, but you get the idea.
I am hanging on. :)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #209 on: March 20, 2015, 04:35:52 PM »

I am hanging on. :)
Yes, but quit yanking on it.  Save it for the wedding planner.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17