CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: 3/20/2015  (Read 33601 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/20/2015
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2015, 12:24:25 PM »

Looky Looky:
JOB ALERT! We're seeking a Premium Cigar Representative for
the Midwest. Please review the job description, and send your
 resumes to jlopez@gurkhacigars.com (with "Premium Cigar
 Representative" in the subject line).

https://www.facebook.com/gurkhacigars/photos/pcb.10153841631762715/10153841630957715/?type=1&theater
Wonder if you have to like their cigars.
No, just be a solid bullshitter and be willing to be on the road and hang out in B&Ms.
but if you light something up, it should be a Gurkha, I'm thinking.  At least in front of
other people.
I changed diapers for 3 kids, I could handling smoking a Gurkha if needed. Wouldn't be THAT much worse.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2015, 12:27:45 PM »

Went to a Polish store/meat market yesterday and bought some cold cuts.
 first three, not a problem some triple smoked Canadian bacon,
 some Cottage ham and some Edam cheese.  my next choices, I must have
 channeled  Andrew Zimmerman cause one was a cross between blood sausage
 and head cheese called black head cheese, and the next was a heavily garlic'ed spiced
 ham sort of loaf covered in pepper.  Made a couple of sandwiches last night for dinner.
Reporting that i am still alive today.  why didn't I just get the house Keilbasy, was the
 question the wife asked when she got home.

sfish

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »

Looky Looky:
JOB ALERT! We're seeking a Premium Cigar Representative for
the Midwest. Please review the job description, and send your
 resumes to jlopez@gurkhacigars.com (with "Premium Cigar
 Representative" in the subject line).

https://www.facebook.com/gurkhacigars/photos/pcb.10153841631762715/10153841630957715/?type=1&theater
Wonder if you have to like their cigars.
No, just be a solid bullshitter and be willing to be on the road and hang out in B&Ms.
but if you light something up, it should be a Gurkha, I'm thinking.  At least in front of
other people.
I changed diapers for 3 kids, I could handling smoking a Gurkha if needed. Wouldn't be THAT much worse.
CNS, better bring some adult diapers to CFest this year. Andy & Nate may be a dangerous combo!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »

and head cheese called black head cheese, and the next was a heavily garlic'ed spiced
 ham sort of loaf covered in pepper.  Made a couple of sandwiches last night for dinner.
Reporting that i am still alive today.  why didn't I just get the house Keilbasy, was the
Living Dangerously eh? 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2015, 12:34:28 PM »

and head cheese called black head cheese,http://www.piast.com/products/black-head-cheese and the next was a heavily garlic'ed spiced

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2015, 12:35:13 PM »

Living Dangerously eh?
click the link below to see how dangerously.
http://www.piast.com/products/black-head-cheese

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2015, 12:36:20 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2015, 12:38:25 PM »

Oh, Flip, I did smoke a slightly smaller vitola of the Warlord.  they have it in a sampler with Beauty, Beast and a couple of other lines in a 7 x 56 I think (may be 57rg, can't remember) and that's what I had.  it was big enough so that the 60rg just seemed too large.  i did enjoy the cigar though.  i'd buy if they released it that way in bulk.
"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2015, 12:41:57 PM »

Afternoon, Bracket Busters

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:18 PM »

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:25 PM »

"pieces of cooked pork"?  Yikes!  You are a brave soul.  I mean, that's a loose description of scrapple.  and there are some interesting "pieces of cooked pork" in that too.
basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2015, 12:44:49 PM »

basically it  is what falls of of the pig's head, so it has tongue, cheek, and other "choice" parts...
Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.

sfish

« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2015, 12:48:25 PM »

Afternoon, Bracket Busters
Afternoon Steve, Sam, flip

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2015, 12:52:43 PM »

Well, you're right, if you listen to Zimmern, that's the best part of the pig.  i tend to disagree, but what do I know, I sell doors, not meat.
yeah, he eat's a lot of stuff I probably will never try.
 never was one to go for the Eyeballs of fish or other animals.
yet I have enjoyed roasted lambs head "Capozell"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17