Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

« Reply #285 on: March 13, 2015, 04:58:57 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Doug Hines, owner and designer of TrueCompanion, unveils Roxxxy, a prototype of what Hines says is the world’s first female sex robot.

« Reply #286 on: March 13, 2015, 05:02:21 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
You don't really want that. He's got so much money he can buy minions to destroy the world.  If we make him get on an airplane on a regular basis, the odds go up that he'll die in a crash.

Airplane!?! He could afford Harrison Ford to fly him around in the Millennium Falcon.
Exactly.

« Reply #287 on: March 13, 2015, 05:02:37 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Doug Hines, owner and designer of TrueCompanion, unveils Roxxxy, a prototype of what Hines says is the world’s first female sex robot.
Might get one to remind the Warden she does not hold all the cards anymore. ;D

« Reply #288 on: March 13, 2015, 05:04:16 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

Sheesh, buddy... you just wake up from a long winters nap?
Lol, reading a career building book
Little late, dontcha think?

« Reply #289 on: March 13, 2015, 05:05:38 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

Sheesh, buddy... you just wake up from a long winters nap?
Lol, reading a career building book
Little late, dontcha think?
Never too late!!!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #290 on: March 13, 2015, 05:06:17 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

Sheesh, buddy... you just wake up from a long winters nap?
Lol, reading a career building book
Little late, dontcha think?

Ouch!

« Reply #291 on: March 13, 2015, 05:06:29 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Doug Hines, owner and designer of TrueCompanion, unveils Roxxxy, a prototype of what Hines says is the world’s first female sex robot.
Might get one to remind the Warden she does not hold all the cards anymore. ;D
At $7K per, buy three and kick the warden to the curb.  You'll be money ahead, even with the cost of the divorce and alimony.

« Reply #292 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:13 PM »

I'm gonna head on home and grab a quick smoke on the way.  Later, fellas.

« Reply #293 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:19 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Doug Hines, owner and designer of TrueCompanion, unveils Roxxxy, a prototype of what Hines says is the world’s first female sex robot.
Might get one to remind the Warden she does not hold all the cards anymore. ;D
At $7K per, buy three and kick the warden to the curb.  You'll be money ahead, even with the cost of the divorce and alimony.
That would be quite the 4way,
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #294 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:32 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
You don't really want that. He's got so much money he can buy minions to destroy the world.  If we make him get on an airplane on a regular basis, the odds go up that he'll die in a crash.

Airplane!?! He could afford Harrison Ford to fly him around in the Millennium Falcon.
Exactly.

I figured you get that. Didn't he just break his leg while filming as well... sometime last year?

« Reply #295 on: March 13, 2015, 05:08:35 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
You don't really want that. He's got so much money he can buy minions to destroy the world.  If we make him get on an airplane on a regular basis, the odds go up that he'll die in a crash.

Airplane!?! He could afford Harrison Ford to fly him around in the Millennium Falcon.
Exactly.

I figured you get that. Didn't he just break his leg while filming as well... sometime last year?
Indeed.

« Reply #296 on: March 13, 2015, 05:10:34 PM »

I'm gonna head on home and grab a quick smoke on the way.  Later, fellas.
Enjoy your smoke

« Reply #297 on: March 13, 2015, 05:10:34 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Doug Hines, owner and designer of TrueCompanion, unveils Roxxxy, a prototype of what Hines says is the world’s first female sex robot.
Might get one to remind the Warden she does not hold all the cards anymore. ;D
At $7K per, buy three and kick the warden to the curb.  You'll be money ahead, even with the cost of the divorce and alimony.
That would be quite the 4way,

*knock-knock* "Shaun?  What are you doing in there?"

"Programming!"

« Reply #298 on: March 13, 2015, 05:11:06 PM »

I'm gonna head on home and grab a quick smoke on the way.  Later, fellas.
Have a good evening, Mr. Mayor.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #299 on: March 13, 2015, 05:11:31 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!

Does it have a hose attachment for easy clean up.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22