Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2015, 04:24:42 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2015, 04:25:45 PM »

E-mail from the Celeb, big Oliva sale. Was hoping to see some V#4s, but no.

They do have the V Lanceros, box of 36, for 203.99.  $169.31 with CATSRULE.

That strike anyone as a deal, or no?

no.
Around 5/$25 FS on the mash last week, got some in the mail yesterday.

You didn't use a discount code, Tx?

Coulda been closer to $4 ea.
Only bought 5 so no code for $24.98 that I knew of and did not want 3.

I think $50 min. order is when the cpns are available... That 4 cents fvcked it all up. COMMIES!  ;D

« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2015, 04:26:29 PM »

I haven't either. Just got a box from the auction site last week, but I know NJDave, Joe and Shaun have had some if not all by now since they got there's right around release. My searching around for their impressions is what prompted the idea. Not using the Calender for much other that bdays an the rare herf seemed like as good a place as any.

The format could work for anything though.
Absolutely.  I really do have to change some stuff around and make it so that y'all can post reviews and make them easy to find.  I'm getting around to it.

« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »

E-mail from the Celeb, big Oliva sale. Was hoping to see some V#4s, but no.

They do have the V Lanceros, box of 36, for 203.99.  $169.31 with CATSRULE.

That strike anyone as a deal, or no?

no.
Around 5/$25 FS on the mash last week, got some in the mail yesterday.

You didn't use a discount code, Tx?

Coulda been closer to $4 ea.
Only bought 5 so no code for $24.98 that I knew of and did not want 3.

I think $50 min. order is when the cpns are available... That 4 cents fvcked it all up. COMMIES!  ;D
I am sure that is why they do that a lot
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »

E-mail from the Celeb, big Oliva sale. Was hoping to see some V#4s, but no.

They do have the V Lanceros, box of 36, for 203.99.  $169.31 with CATSRULE.

That strike anyone as a deal, or no?

no.
Around 5/$25 FS on the mash last week, got some in the mail yesterday.

You didn't use a discount code, Tx?

Coulda been closer to $4 ea.
Only bought 5 so no code for $24.98 that I knew of and did not want 3.

I think $50 min. order is when the cpns are available... That 4 cents fvcked it all up. COMMIES!  ;D
I am sure that is why they do that a lot

Oh, they know. Scott has added in a Boveda pack or some such to make the min before.

« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2015, 04:36:34 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
You don't really want that. He's got so much money he can buy minions to destroy the world.  If we make him get on an airplane on a regular basis, the odds go up that he'll die in a crash.

« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2015, 04:37:09 PM »

I haven't either. Just got a box from the auction site last week, but I know NJDave, Joe and Shaun have had some if not all by now since they got there's right around release. My searching around for their impressions is what prompted the idea. Not using the Calender for much other that bdays an the rare herf seemed like as good a place as any.

The format could work for anything though.
Absolutely.  I really do have to change some stuff around and make it so that y'all can post reviews and make them easy to find.  I'm getting around to it.
Where have we heard that before?

« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2015, 04:40:06 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2015, 04:41:04 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!
Later Flip.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »

Phil Collins was made an honorary Texan.  Tex, what is wrong with your adopted home??
I like Phil Collins even though he is a commie.
Then you and Texas can have him.  Please keep him there.  Stick him out in Midland. I don't think there's any harm he can do out there.
Only if you promise to keep Bill Gates and family in Washington.
You don't really want that. He's got so much money he can buy minions to destroy the world.  If we make him get on an airplane on a regular basis, the odds go up that he'll die in a crash.

Airplane!?! He could afford Harrison Ford to fly him around in the Millennium Falcon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/13/2015
« Reply #280 on: March 13, 2015, 04:43:01 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

Sheesh, buddy... you just wake up from a long winters nap?

« Reply #281 on: March 13, 2015, 04:45:59 PM »

I'm going to be paying some bills, and try to get out of here by 4:30,
have a nice weekend guys...
Have a good weekend Flip!

Sheesh, buddy... you just wake up from a long winters nap?
Lol, reading a career building book

« Reply #282 on: March 13, 2015, 04:50:18 PM »

I haven't either. Just got a box from the auction site last week, but I know NJDave, Joe and Shaun have had some if not all by now since they got there's right around release. My searching around for their impressions is what prompted the idea. Not using the Calender for much other that bdays an the rare herf seemed like as good a place as any.

The format could work for anything though.
In case you care...

« Reply #283 on: March 13, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »

 Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.

« Reply #284 on: March 13, 2015, 04:54:42 PM »

Robot hookers and haptic whores—the future of sex is now.
Is that The Real Doll?  I never heard of it!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22