CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: 3/11/2015  (Read 47381 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2015, 10:42:26 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2015, 10:43:28 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Been finishing up the truck, still lots to go, and enclosures to clean.  At least I don't have to go to meetings.
Good morning, KC.  I'm officially 30 minutes behind on my bantering.  Which technically means I'm early!   ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2015, 10:45:47 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
I know Scott likes them.  I do too but don't think I've proclaimed it here.  I saw those and considered it.  Seems like a good deal to me as long as you have free shipping.   ;)

sfish

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2015, 10:47:03 AM »

Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
I think they're a very good $3 cigar, no doubt. I was going to hit that deal before I won them on the devil. Tony smoked one also, I think he agreed?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick, Purp, Yellow Star, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, CADave.  Finally got to the office.  Hellish commute.
Think the train will be available for the ride home?
Yeah, I started receiving messages that it's running again with huge delays.  By the time I have to go home it will be situation normal - all fucked up!
Is it still Tuesday for you, T? Jayzus.
Good morning, Bret.  Just finished an extra large coffee and have been busy with work so I'm not feeling it yet.  I'm sure that'll change soon.  Beautiful day here though so I'm hoping to sneak in a cigar on the way home.
Go home early. Tell your boss I approved it.
On paper that sounds like a great idea.  The problem is that my family is at home.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »

Morning Raz and KC.

Morning Dave and raz!  Break time is over, back to the truck. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2015, 10:48:13 AM »

Looks like they also have a box up on the bid site right now. Gonna throw something up, see what happens.

sfish

« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2015, 10:50:09 AM »

I like them and they're a great size, typical Pepin-like flavors IMO

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2015, 10:50:32 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Been finishing up the truck, still lots to go, and enclosures to clean.  At least I don't have to go to meetings.
Morning, KC. Sounds almost like you're gonna do more work today than I will.

Morning Jake!  I've said this before, but I don't know how I got anything done when I had to go to work.  But I had a lot of time to Banter back then.  Between meetings, of course.
Morning KC...who's Jake?

Jake, from State Farm.  (You know, the commercial?)  That's what I call LTG since he works for an insurance company.

sfish

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »

Looks like they also have a box up on the bid site right now. Gonna throw something up, see what happens.
$6.95 shipping there now

sfish

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2015, 10:52:20 AM »

Morning Jake!  I've said this before, but I don't know how I got anything done when I had to go to work.  But I had a lot of time to Banter back then.  Between meetings, of course.
Morning KC...who's Jake?

Jake, from State Farm.  (You know, the commercial?)  That's what I call LTG since he works for an insurance company.
Ahhhh, got it

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2015, 10:53:24 AM »

Morning KC...who's Jake?

She sounds hideous... Morning, everyone

sfish

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2015, 10:53:37 AM »

I'm not sure how you'll do there, some douche is the winning bidder at the moment:

DM of Garfield Heights, OH

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2015, 10:53:51 AM »

$6.95 shipping there now
Commies.

sfish

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »

Morning KC...who's Jake?

She sounds hideous... Morning, everyone
Well, she's Dave so...

Morning Steve
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25