Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol
There is literally nothing on there I wouldn't eat.
That ain't football food.
Sushi? Of course it is!

There's a game in Buffalo too. Round 1 with the blower

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol
There is literally nothing on there I wouldn't eat.
That ain't football food.
Sushi? Of course it is!
I love sushi, especially with good warm saki. But with football? No.

Browns pulled it off. I wonder if the win is extra special because Raven's were the team that left Cleveland before the expansion?

Game time

Browns pulled it off. I wonder if the win is extra special because Raven's were the team that left Cleveland before the expansion?
Lol, you tell me...

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol
There is literally nothing on there I wouldn't eat.
That ain't football food.
Sushi? Of course it is!
I love sushi, especially with good warm saki. But with football? No.
I started with a brat, if that makes you feel any better.

The chicken and waffles and gyro don't remind me of football food, but they sure were delicious.

We even had access to the area right outside the locker room. This was them getting ready to come out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game.

We even had access to the area right outside the locker room. This was them getting ready to come out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game.
That's pretty darn cool. I remember every game my father ever took me to to see the Bills

We even had access to the area right outside the locker room. This was them getting ready to come out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game.
That's pretty darn cool. I remember every game my father ever took me to to see the Bills
I doubt they'll forget this experience. And it's probably ruined them for a regular game experience going forward. Lol

Cupido

Halftime

Finally got the snow they wanted in Buffalo.

Whoo Dog fight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5