Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Been a busy evening/night/morning. Got home and started cooking. My daughter was having 5 friends over for dinner and a sleepover.

My wife also invited a friend over and they baked Christmas cookies until midnight.

My boys had a basketball game 30 minutes away at 8 this morning. No rest for the weary.
That's a lot going on.
Are you still entertaining?

I knew it sounded familiar. Started on a completely wrong direction but eventually pulled it out.

#Heardle #296

🔊🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle?r=share

Been a busy evening/night/morning. Got home and started cooking. My daughter was having 5 friends over for dinner and a sleepover.

My wife also invited a friend over and they baked Christmas cookies until midnight.

My boys had a basketball game 30 minutes away at 8 this morning. No rest for the weary.
That's a lot going on.
Are you still entertaining?
Everyone is gone for now. Not exactly sure what else is on the agenda for the weekend. I know the boys have a birthday party this evening (a friend of theirs has the same birthday as them) but it's not here.

They won their basketball game 29-20. They scored half the points between the two of them but they also both fouled out.

Morning, muchachos.

Wordle 546 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz. Time for me to do my Wordle too.

Wordle 546 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 546 3/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
I'd recommend you wear pants because it's pretty cold out there.

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
I'd recommend you wear pants because it's pretty cold out there.
Smart thinking.

Wordle 546 4/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 546 3/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Nice.

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol
There is literally nothing on there I wouldn't eat.

Banterland is sleeping in today?
Absolutely.

Morning, Tony.
Good for you, Dave. No OT today?
Working OT right now. Afterwards, have to take the oldest to the mall to get a present for a friend, then we have the Browns game in the fancy pants suite at 4:30. But we'll definitely be getting there early to enjoy the free spread.

That all seems delicious with the exception of the signature cocktails. Give me a beer or a neat bourbon.
Yeah, the cocktails aren't blowing my skirt up, either.
Those mushrooms should make up for it, though. Lol
There is literally nothing on there I wouldn't eat.
That ain't football food.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5