Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/16/2022
« on: December 16, 2022, 12:02:28 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.
That must've been a relief.

Happy Friday!

Joe:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Black Market Churchill - 5/29.99

Door #2 - Oliva Serie V Double Toro - 5/42.50

Door #3 - Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Nicaragua Churchill - 25/149.99

Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Project 40 Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #2 - H. Upmann The Banker Annuity (Toro) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo - 10/34.99

Wordle 545 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.
That must've been a relief.
Yes sir. And speaking of relief... Weekend couldn't get here any sooner! Hoping for an uneventful day.

It's already shaping up to be a solid day with all the AB offerings.

It's been raining like crazy since yesterday and I know it could be much worse if the temperatures dropped just a degree or two. Hoping ClemsonDave and family get a reprieve during the funeral.

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.
That must've been a relief.
Yes sir. And speaking of relief... Weekend couldn't get here any sooner! Hoping for an uneventful day.
My chances for that are already out the window, thanks to the two younger kids having a row over a sweater this morning before they left. Sheesh!

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.
That must've been a relief.
Yes sir. And speaking of relief... Weekend couldn't get here any sooner! Hoping for an uneventful day.
My chances for that are already out the window, thanks to the two younger kids having a row over a sweater this morning before they left. Sheesh!
How fun.  "Have kids", they said. "It's so rewarding", they said. I think we got bamboozled.

What's shakin', banterland?
How was the megameeting?

It went much better than I'd thought. It turns out I just had to modify a few slides and then listen to someone else present them. Until yesterday I thought I was gonna be on the hot seat.
That must've been a relief.
Yes sir. And speaking of relief... Weekend couldn't get here any sooner! Hoping for an uneventful day.
My chances for that are already out the window, thanks to the two younger kids having a row over a sweater this morning before they left. Sheesh!
How fun.  "Have kids", they said. "It's so rewarding", they said. I think we got bamboozled.
Lol, it does seem like all those people were going for a "misery loves company" type scenario.

But my bonus check was deposited into my account, so that helps me forget about SweaterGate.

But my bonus check was deposited into my account, so that helps me forget about SweaterGate.
So what cigars are you treating yourself to?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4