« Reply #210 on: March 06, 2015, 11:22:37 AM »

Do not change your channel.

« Reply #211 on: March 06, 2015, 11:23:23 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip.  Betcha didn't think you'd already see a page of posts.  Although you probably thought there'd be a jam.  Sheesh.
You guys need to see if you can work at Natives company, it sounds like his guys have it pretty easy and I bet they don't work at night.
It is a nice computer gig but we have had a nationwide firing freeze for almost a year and probably last at least thru June or longer.  We got one that will retire in a couple of years but I doubt they will replace him.  For Tony OR Raz it would take either one of them about 30 minutes per day to replace both of those ass clowns and do 10 times more.  Very rare night work and you get comp time.
Bonus! More time to banter! Do we have to move to Texas? Always said I wouldn't, but I'm getting a little sick of the commies up here.

Question is whether Tony could handle living in Texas...
Tony could handle Austin.  Real Texas, I don't know...
The flip side is can Texas handle Tony.  I mean we've put up with a lot, but come on!
Sheesh.  I thought everything was BIG in Texas?  I'd fit in perfectly.
Waco awaits you.

« Reply #212 on: March 06, 2015, 11:28:33 AM »

[...]

Or are they awaiting a WhackO?

« Reply #213 on: March 06, 2015, 11:30:16 AM »

[...]

We got plenty of those already.

« Reply #214 on: March 06, 2015, 11:32:31 AM »

[...]

Either way.  The wife mentioned it again the other day.  I'd consider it if she were serious.

« Reply #215 on: March 06, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »

In the end, I bowed to the Wisdom of Tex.

.
Now I got to wait to hear the story because I am surprised, but those Commie Austrians make good guns. :)
Not much of a story. The deal was better on the Glock than the Springfield, the ergonomics of the Springfield were not sufficiently better than the Glock to sway me, they didn't have the Springfield package I wanted, and the ubiquity of Glock means cheaper and more plentiful aftermarket accessories. It was a bang for buck decision.

The simpler manual of arms for the Glock also appealed for the sake of the warden. It's a weapon she can just point and shoot. That means a greater chance she'll kill me outright, rather than wounding or disabling me.

Also, the Croats who manufacture the XD's are more commie than the Austrians.

Morning, mucha-I mean, young men.
Yeah, you don't want her to start thinking before popping you. :)

Yep lots of goodies!  Put some quality night sights on it first though.  Amazon has some good deals on Tru Glo's.   Also you can use an X Grip adapter and use higher capacity G22 magazines in there perfectly.  FYI if you did not know it the magazines for 22/23's are interchangeable with those for 31/32's.  Also you can buy a G32 barrel and swap it out in about 3 minutes to shoot .357 Sigs.
It is a G22 so doesn't need the extenders. And the ability to switch out to .357 Sig also factored in to my decision.

I still like the 23, compact without making me dangle fingers. So when I've recovered from this purchase I'm inclined to get a 23 to be the warden's gun.
I thought it was a 23.    Glock makes a 30 round mag also that is fun to use sometimes.  By the way as with most guns aftermarket magazines are not a good alternative.
Tell me. That's one advantage of the 1911, aftermarket parts are often better.

Damn Glock mags are tough to load when new though.
You have come to the right place for Glock Solutions!   Can't use hi capacity mags of any kind without this little tool.  About $25 at Amazon and worth a fortune.

http://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp/
Something similar comes with the gun, but I never figured out how to use it.  This one has more features than the simple plastic one included in the case.
Yea, took me halfway into loading the second of three mags to get the hang of the included loader.  You have to push the stack down enough to get the new cartridge under the lips of the magazine, then release enough for the cartridge to slide in past the tongue of the loader.

Dear God...TWSS.
LuLu is  operated by squeezing the handle and smooth as silk with a little practice.
+1

« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2015, 11:35:13 AM »

[...]

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D

« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »

[...]

LuLu likes her handle squeezed, does she?

« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2015, 11:37:01 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...

« Reply #219 on: March 06, 2015, 11:37:34 AM »

[...]

TNWSS....

« Reply #220 on: March 06, 2015, 11:39:13 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Guys are just so demanding, aren't  we?

« Reply #221 on: March 06, 2015, 11:40:05 AM »

[...]

Right over the plate.  Which is exactly where I prefer to be... Lunchtime!

« Reply #222 on: March 06, 2015, 11:48:07 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D

« Reply #223 on: March 06, 2015, 11:49:41 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
Yeah, but I can give myself that in any state.

« Reply #224 on: March 06, 2015, 11:50:22 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGJ1XYzkkw