« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2015, 11:50:51 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
Yeah, but I can give myself that in any state.
LALTS

« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2015, 11:52:52 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
my wife shovels the snow, I had to have a quad bypass first.  yesterday I did use the snowblower, though.
did our driveway, and the neighbors driveway(they have us over for bar-b-ques and pool parties in the summer) only thought it was fair.  Besides this is the 3rd or 4th year he is corning a fresh brisket for St. Patrick's day, that i will be cooking in beer and serving on the 15th.  Unfortunately already have 11 people at the table, so can't invite any Botl's over.  :(

« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2015, 11:54:23 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
my wife shovels the snow....

« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2015, 11:59:59 AM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
Yeah, but I can give myself that in any state.
LALTS!

« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »

Guess I will get ready and go get some lunch of some kind.

« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2015, 12:03:45 PM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
my wife shovels the snow....
My wife would keel over and die 5 minutes after she started shoveling.

« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »

just realizing, that i can start talking beer, since i cook the corned beef on a mixture of Killian's Irish red ale, and whatever other beer I have left over in my fridge.

« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2015, 12:08:40 PM »

Guess I will get ready and go get some lunch of some kind.
I just had a little potpie, was damn good - guilty pleasure of mine.

« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2015, 12:09:07 PM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
my wife shovels the snow....
My wife would keel over and die 5 minutes after she started shoveling.
Time to increase her life insurance coverage...?   ;)

« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
my wife shovels the snow, I had to have a quad bypass first.  yesterday I did use the snowblower, though.
did our driveway, and the neighbors driveway(they have us over for bar-b-ques and pool parties in the summer) only thought it was fair.  Besides this is the 3rd or 4th year he is corning a fresh brisket for St. Patrick's day, that i will be cooking in beer and serving on the 15th.  Unfortunately already have 11 people at the table, so can't invite any Botl's over.  :(
Luckily we don't usually wait for or trouble ourselves with invitiations.

« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2015, 12:11:55 PM »

Guess I will get ready and go get some lunch of some kind.
I just had a little potpie, was damn good - guilty pleasure of mine.
BD set the standard for a pot pie meal.  Step one, have a drinking buddy over about two hours in advance.

« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2015, 12:13:19 PM »

Guess I will get ready and go get some lunch of some kind.
I just had a little potpie, was damn good - guilty pleasure of mine.
Are you talking Colorado sourced or something like a Marie Callender's ?

« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »

Guess I will get ready and go get some lunch of some kind.
I just had a little potpie, was damn good - guilty pleasure of mine.
BD set the standard for a pot pie meal.  Step one, have a drinking buddy over about two hours in advance.
But have the toaster oven at the ready!

« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
Yeah, but there's that out-of-this-world sex, so it's all good.  ;D
my wife shovels the snow....
My wife would keel over and die 5 minutes after she started shoveling.
Time to increase her life insurance coverage...?   ;)
I can't even get her to put the dishes in the dishwasher instead of the sink. I don't think I'm gonna be able to trick her into shoveling. ;)

« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2015, 12:14:30 PM »

Have her start doing the shoveling and she will be ready to get out of there soon. ;D
Hahaha, can't even get her to make the fucking bed... Or the dishes... Or cook a meal...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGJ1XYzkkw
Look who rolled in for a quickie!