ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #270 on: March 04, 2015, 12:09:36 PM »

looks like some of the masd items are gone already.  fish (i think) mentioned Jamies and their out, as are the Placeres and DP's.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #271 on: March 04, 2015, 12:09:58 PM »

I think i'm going to head out to the car and smoke a cigar.  already had a trying morning. be back in an hr or so.
Enjoy and Relax
thanks!  just have to make a selection.

« Reply #272 on: March 04, 2015, 12:11:09 PM »

@Raz - Asylum Toros mashing
Got some V Lancero's too which I might have to consider.
Jaime belicosos too, decent stuff today
Beware - some offerings do not include FS but the  3 mentioned so far do include FS
Cripes! Are you still beating that drum?
Have to when we are getting deals posted fby a non-credible resource named Fish.
Ha-ha-ha, apparently you think there are credible sources here?
VERY INTERESTING -  Famous has added the FS code to almost all of the current mash offerings now.
Clearly the commies are bowing to your pressure.

« Reply #273 on: March 04, 2015, 12:12:53 PM »

@Raz - Asylum Toros mashing
Got some V Lancero's too which I might have to consider.
Jaime belicosos too, decent stuff today
Beware - some offerings do not include FS but the  3 mentioned so far do include FS
Cripes! Are you still beating that drum?
Have to when we are getting deals posted fby a non-credible resource named Fish.
Ha-ha-ha, apparently you think there are credible sources here?
VERY INTERESTING -  Famous has added the FS code to almost all of the current mash offerings now.
Clearly the commies are bowing to your pressure.
More like they were trying for early suckers before changing them.

« Reply #274 on: March 04, 2015, 12:13:17 PM »

@Raz - Asylum Toros mashing
Got some V Lancero's too which I might have to consider.
Jaime belicosos too, decent stuff today
Beware - some offerings do not include FS but the  3 mentioned so far do include FS
Cripes! Are you still beating that drum?
Have to when we are getting deals posted fby a non-credible resource named Fish.
Ha-ha-ha, apparently you think there are credible sources here?
VERY INTERESTING -  Famous has added the FS code to almost all of the current mash offerings now.
Apology accepted

« Reply #275 on: March 04, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »

Think I will go to the Captains Boat and get some fried shrimp for lunch.

« Reply #276 on: March 04, 2015, 12:16:51 PM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.
Doesn't 10/$27.50 and only 66% off give you any clue?

« Reply #277 on: March 04, 2015, 12:18:57 PM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.
Doesn't 10/$27.50 and only 66% off give you any clue?
Only 66% off tells me they have a lot of faith in it!

« Reply #278 on: March 04, 2015, 12:19:52 PM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
Save the suit for the follow-up interview.
Disagree.  This is single elimination, not a best of three series.  If you don't win on day one, no need to plan for day 2.  Heck, wear the suit and if it's your only one, head to Men's Warehouse after the interview and get another.

« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2015, 12:21:47 PM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
Good, I'm safe.

« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2015, 12:23:18 PM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
Save the suit for the follow-up interview.
Disagree.  This is single elimination, not a best of three series.  If you don't win on day one, no need to plan for day 2.  Heck, wear the suit and if it's your only one, head to Men's Warehouse after the interview and get another.
Totally agree

« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2015, 12:24:56 PM »

LOL

« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2015, 12:25:43 PM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
Save the suit for the follow-up interview.
Disagree.  This is single elimination, not a best of three series.  If you don't win on day one, no need to plan for day 2.  Heck, wear the suit and if it's your only one, head to Men's Warehouse after the interview and get another.
Totally agree
+1 Worst case scenario, at least a new shirt and tie with the suit for round 2. But definitely go all out the first time.

« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2015, 12:28:05 PM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
GFY Commie POS

LOL, got nothing to come back with for that.  Morning, Dave.
Just because you're late to Tuesday....
Then again, seems like you may have lost a step or two...a bit out of shape
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »

Good morning, smart and accomplished folks!  And hello to you pieces of garbage in Texas and on the east coast, too.
Good, I'm safe.

For now.