« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2015, 10:22:26 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
I am going to get the shoes all spiffed up today!
Good idea, buff the boy-butter off of them

« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2015, 10:23:04 AM »

now, that there's funny! did you have help?  :D
Good morning, Flip?  Had you heard of today's offering?  Actually looks nice.
went to look, but spent $350 on cigars this month, so, I'm sorta done.

« Reply #167 on: March 04, 2015, 10:23:40 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Nice!  Way to go CG!!
+1, relax and be yourself, better yet, be the guy they want to hire..
Thanks Flip!

« Reply #168 on: March 04, 2015, 10:24:34 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
I am going to get the shoes all spiffed up today!
Good idea, buff the boy-butter off of them
Navy with a slight pinstripe for tomorrow, going to get a shirt, plenty of ties at home.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #169 on: March 04, 2015, 10:25:59 AM »

you guys really live vicariously through me!

good morning, did some shopping early and hit driving range, waiting for my ride to brunch, meeting, and golf, going to be mid to high 80's today, the weather, not my scorecard.

« Reply #170 on: March 04, 2015, 10:28:33 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
Then wash your hand and brush your teeth.  Cigarbreath may not be the way to go.

« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
Then wash your hand and brush your teeth.  Cigarbreath may not be the way to go.
Probably won't have a cigar tonight, hahaha.

« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2015, 10:30:06 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
I am going to get the shoes all spiffed up today!
Good idea, buff the boy-butter off of them
Guess he misunderstood spit-shine.

« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
I am going to get the shoes all spiffed up today!
Good idea, buff the boy-butter off of them
Navy with a slight pinstripe for tomorrow, going to get a shirt, plenty of ties at home.
Sounds good and GOOD LUCK!

« Reply #174 on: March 04, 2015, 10:31:09 AM »

Time to start the day, BBL.

« Reply #175 on: March 04, 2015, 10:31:39 AM »

you guys really live vicariously through me!

good morning, did some shopping early and hit driving range, waiting for my ride to brunch, meeting, and golf, going to be mid to high 80's today, the weather, not my scorecard.
Morning Vicarious Dean

« Reply #176 on: March 04, 2015, 10:33:13 AM »

you guys really live vicariously through me!

good morning, did some shopping early and hit driving range, waiting for my ride to brunch, meeting, and golf, going to be mid to high 80's today, the weather, not my scorecard.
Haha, mornin Dean

« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2015, 10:35:50 AM »

Knock 'em dead, Shaun.

Mornin', boyos.

« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2015, 10:37:24 AM »

[...]

Thanks!

« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2015, 10:38:02 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
Just don't do both with the same thing.