« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2015, 10:11:55 AM »

From the sound of things, you may get snowed in at AC tonight.
Yeah, will be a slow ride home tomorrow

« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2015, 10:12:22 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!

« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Cool.  Good luck!  Just remember to avoid the phrase "conflict of interest".
Haha - I'll make sure to ask about their bantering policy.
Should be the first question!

« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
A guy holding a wad of tissues with his pajama pants around his ankles? Just a guess

« Reply #154 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:34 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants

« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
XCELLENT!

« Reply #156 on: March 04, 2015, 10:14:59 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
A guy holding a wad of tissues with his pajama pants around his ankles? Just a guess
Jackpot!

« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2015, 10:16:50 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2015, 10:16:58 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Nice!  Way to go CG!!

« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2015, 10:19:26 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Time to get that suit dry cleaned.  Good Luck!
Debating on what to wear right now.  Either a suit or nice navy blazer.  Both with tie and dress shirt/pants
SUIT - dark color with white shirt unless navy then a dress blue shirt is ok!!!!!!!    Shine your shoes and wipe your azz too. :)
I am going to get the shoes all spiffed up today!

« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2015, 10:19:37 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Nice!  Way to go CG!!
Thanks Sam!

« Reply #161 on: March 04, 2015, 10:19:56 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?
She is doing ok, better than expected.  More frustrated with previous employer, would be easier if I 'did something wrong' not just a 'restructure'
Not sure I agree with that.  My buddy got fired for emailing pornography about 10 years ago.  I think his wife is still sore about it and he wound up getting a much better job since then.
As things which would upset a warden go, getting fired for porno at work has to be somewhere in the top five.  So yeah, that's not going away.
sorta like the guy who comes home and tells his wife, he got fired for sticking his dick in the pickle slicer, she goes you aren't hurt are you, what happened to the pickle slicer? husband replies, oh, they fired her too!

« Reply #162 on: March 04, 2015, 10:20:28 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
A guy holding a wad of tissues with his pajama pants around his ankles? Just a guess
Well he did get the interview invite, so Katy Perry plus that?  There was no denying the boy.

« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Nice!  Way to go CG!!
+1, relax and be yourself, better yet, be the guy they want to hire..

« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2015, 10:22:00 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
A guy holding a wad of tissues with his pajama pants around his ankles? Just a guess
Well he did get the interview invite, so Katy Perry plus that?  There was no denying the boy.
Must have told them about his Banter Stars, that would cinch any deal.