« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »

@Scott:  Did you take the morning off too or are you working until A/C time?
He's still "working from home"
No I'm back at site for a week now unfortunately

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2015, 09:59:12 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?

« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.

« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2015, 10:00:42 AM »

From the sound of things, you may get snowed in at AC tonight.

« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2015, 10:01:24 AM »

now, that there's funny! did you have help?  :D
Good morning, Flip?  Had you heard of today's offering?  Actually looks nice.

« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2015, 10:01:49 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?
She is doing ok, better than expected.  More frustrated with previous employer, would be easier if I 'did something wrong' not just a 'restructure'

« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2015, 10:02:18 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!

« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2015, 10:04:48 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?
She is doing ok, better than expected.  More frustrated with previous employer, would be easier if I 'did something wrong' not just a 'restructure'
Not sure I agree with that.  My buddy got fired for emailing pornography about 10 years ago.  I think his wife is still sore about it and he wound up getting a much better job since then.

« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2015, 10:05:45 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
That's very positive.  Really glad to hear it.

« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2015, 10:07:12 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Cool.  Good luck!  Just remember to avoid the phrase "conflict of interest".

« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »

good morning guys, just saw this:
Morning Flip.  New Gurks up for you today.
it's not July yet, Dave....
and it seems there are always new gurks!

« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2015, 10:09:45 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?
She is doing ok, better than expected.  More frustrated with previous employer, would be easier if I 'did something wrong' not just a 'restructure'
Not sure I agree with that.  My buddy got fired for emailing pornography about 10 years ago.  I think his wife is still sore about it and he wound up getting a much better job since then.
Well, true - I guess she just wanted more closure, but she then would have ripped my fucking head off for being a dipshit!

« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2015, 10:09:57 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
That's very positive.  Really glad to hear it.
Amen!!

« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2015, 10:10:08 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
How is the little lady taking the new status?
She is doing ok, better than expected.  More frustrated with previous employer, would be easier if I 'did something wrong' not just a 'restructure'
Not sure I agree with that.  My buddy got fired for emailing pornography about 10 years ago.  I think his wife is still sore about it and he wound up getting a much better job since then.
As things which would upset a warden go, getting fired for porno at work has to be somewhere in the top five.  So yeah, that's not going away.

« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2015, 10:10:20 AM »

Morning, Humpopotamuses
GMornin Steve

Hey, Shaun. You crankin' out some cover letters this morning?
He's gonna be crankin' somethin' just as soon as the Mrs leaves for work.
Ohh she gone  ;)
Now I threw up.
It's ok, guess who has 2 thumbs and just got called for an interview at 10:30a tomorrow!!!!!
Cool.  Good luck!  Just remember to avoid the phrase "conflict of interest".
Haha - I'll make sure to ask about their bantering policy.