Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
10/8/2022
« on: October 08, 2022, 12:00:25 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 03:50:58 AM »

Two words after the third guess. Flip a coin.  Wrong. So...in five.

Wordle 476 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 04:02:01 AM »

I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2022, 05:40:19 AM »

I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
Appreciate the sentiment and I'm so very sorry for your colleague and his family.

Peace be with you too, mi hermano.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 06:15:15 AM »

JoeCigar:

La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Robusto (5.2"x50) - 10 / $37.50

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 06:19:22 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - 601 Snakebite (Robusto) (5.0"x52) - Box of 10 / $49.50

Door #2 - ACID by Drew Estate Deep Dish (Gordo) (5.0"x58) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Rocky Patel Vintage 20th Anniversary Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2022, 06:26:06 AM »

Didn't get the Heardle but it was reachable.

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 06:43:00 AM »

Bit of a tough one but the four day streak lives on...

Wordle 476 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 09:02:45 AM »

I have a staffer in the hospital with lesions on the brain, demyalination, and a likely diagnosis of MS. All of this is manageable, and I can tell him that all night, and tell him that his job is safe, and we're the Dept. Of Health and we understand this and have policies for it. But this will still scare the shit out of you. So in the morning, y'all hug your kids, and thank God if you aren't having to deal with this kinda shit. If you don't believe in God, then do whatever you do and be happy you and your kids are healthy. Or if you ARE dealing with this kinda shit, then be like Dean and go golfing anyway. Call in sick. Tell your bosses I authorized it.

Peace, amigos. I wish you the peace I'm trying to project to Justin and Erin tonight.

Night, Lads.
And the same for you and yours, Razman.

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 09:03:04 AM »

And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 09:03:47 AM »

Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2022, 09:04:10 AM »

Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2022, 09:11:29 AM »

Wordle 476 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The wife actually got it in 3, the jerk.
But we already know that she cheats.

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »

And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2022, 09:34:12 AM »

And morning, Tony. Happy Saturday. Hope it's not too busy for you.
My daughter is home from college and I'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.

One baseball game today, one soccer game tomorrow, and then there's the football game I need to watch because I've got a 5er on the line.

How about you?
OT right now. Got some of the cupboards in the kitchen cleaned out ready for paint, so I'll be doing that off and on all weekend. Couple of errands to run today, then dinner at the in-laws tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5