Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2022, 04:43:30 PM »

I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
Are there Toronto fans in Buffalo. Arguably, that's the closest MLB team.

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2022, 04:48:09 PM »

I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
I just find it hard to root for any of the other AL east teams.

Max Scherzer got lit up last night. I cannot root for the Mets either
Are there Toronto fans in Buffalo. Arguably, that's the closest MLB team.
Yes there is. I think the majority are Yankees or Mets.

« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2022, 05:09:22 PM »

I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2022, 05:16:11 PM »

I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!
And off Kluber, no less.

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2022, 05:17:05 PM »

I love that Tampa and Cleveland are wearing each other out in this AL wildcard race.
Let's go Cleveland 0 all in the 12th
I prefer Cleveland wins the wildcard but I'd like them to go to Game 3 and not have as much rest before facing the Yankees.
Nice shot by Gonzalez to move The Guardians into the ALDS!
And off Kluber, no less.
Even sweeter.

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2022, 06:16:36 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2022, 07:50:28 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2022, 08:14:33 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2022, 08:29:24 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2022, 08:38:45 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2022, 10:03:20 PM »

Quickdraw

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2022, 10:06:19 PM »

« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2022, 10:06:34 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.

« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2022, 11:05:37 PM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Logged