Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had to go into the other room to do my Wordle because my streak seems to change depending on my connection. WTF? When I checked my stats further from the wifi router, it said one day. Closer to the router it says four days. The reality is like 25 days but oh well.
That's a noodle scratcher there.

Still well done.
What browser are you using?
Chrome on my phone. I only have the issue when I'm at the office for my temp job. Same browser. The silly thing about the stats is that acknowledges the total number of games I played and on how many tries I got them in. Only the streak is being lost. It's really no big deal. I just find it interesting.
Do you have some sort of automated process that is regularly clearing your browser data?

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.
I do recall that. Let me pull it in one closer.
I'm surprised it's as close as it is.
Well, he was far behind you at the time, but I know his pace is higher.
Tony's been way ahead of me forever.

[...]

No sir. I never close the browser, never clear cookies...

[...]

Weird.

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.
I do recall that. Let me pull it in one closer.
I'm surprised it's as close as it is.
Well, he was far behind you at the time, but I know his pace is higher.
Tony's been way ahead of me forever.
I meant farther away from 50k than you were from 15k.

Ramon Allones

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]