Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

#Heardle #190

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

That was satisfying.
I recognized the song, but couldn't name it.

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome back, Page2Raz.

Already made it to page 3, which we didn't manage yesterday.

@razgueado: It's a bit foggy but your post definitely jogged my memory. Steve's name sounds familiar and I recall someone collecting cigars to send over. I imagine that was you. Definitely will watch this video later to see if it jogs my memory further.
Wasn't me doing the collecting, but somebody was. I missed the shipment deadline, so I just had a couple of boxes drop-shipped.

@razgueado: It's a bit foggy but your post definitely jogged my memory. Steve's name sounds familiar and I recall someone collecting cigars to send over. I imagine that was you. Definitely will watch this video later to see if it jogs my memory further.
A search of the banter reveals all.  It was the Combat Cigar Lounge.  And Steve was SteveO on the old banter.  TD was familiar with Steve, so it might have been him collecting cigars to send.  And it was Threebean who broke the news of his death.  We all last talked about him between April 2016, when I was planning my first trip to Front Sight, and October of that year when he died.  Six years it's been.  Damn.

@razgueado: It's a bit foggy but your post definitely jogged my memory. Steve's name sounds familiar and I recall someone collecting cigars to send over. I imagine that was you. Definitely will watch this video later to see if it jogs my memory further.
A search of the banter reveals all.  It was the Combat Cigar Lounge.  And Steve was SteveO on the old banter.  TD was familiar with Steve, so it might have been him collecting cigars to send.  We all last talked about him between April 2016, when I was planning my first trip to Front Sight, and October of that year when he died.  Six years it's been.  Damn.
I feel terrible for forgetting. 6 years isn't THAT long. May he rest in peace.

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had to go into the other room to do my Wordle because my streak seems to change depending on my connection. WTF? When I checked my stats further from the wifi router, it said one day. Closer to the router it says four days. The reality is like 25 days but oh well.

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had to go into the other room to do my Wordle because my streak seems to change depending on my connection. WTF? When I checked my stats further from the wifi router, it said one day. Closer to the router it says four days. The reality is like 25 days but oh well.
That's a noodle scratcher there.

Still well done.

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.
I do recall that. Let me pull it in one closer.

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.
I do recall that. Let me pull it in one closer.
I'm surprised it's as close as it is.

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had to go into the other room to do my Wordle because my streak seems to change depending on my connection. WTF? When I checked my stats further from the wifi router, it said one day. Closer to the router it says four days. The reality is like 25 days but oh well.
That's a noodle scratcher there.

Still well done.
What browser are you using?

A while ago, I wondered who would hit a milestone first, Raz at 15k or Tony at 50k. A close race, looks like Tony's gonna pull it off first.
I do recall that. Let me pull it in one closer.
I'm surprised it's as close as it is.
Well, he was far behind you at the time, but I know his pace is higher.

That's a lot of pressure on getting Wordle done in two.
It ain't two but still not too shabby.

Wordle 440 3/6

🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had to go into the other room to do my Wordle because my streak seems to change depending on my connection. WTF? When I checked my stats further from the wifi router, it said one day. Closer to the router it says four days. The reality is like 25 days but oh well.
That's a noodle scratcher there.

Still well done.
What browser are you using?
Chrome on my phone. I only have the issue when I'm at the office for my temp job. Same browser. The silly thing about the stats is that acknowledges the total number of games I played and on how many tries I got them in. Only the streak is being lost. It's really no big deal. I just find it interesting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4