Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
Just don't use Comcast and you should be fine   ;D

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
Sounds great.  Count me in.  And I'll work for just $500K, so no excuses.
We will take you Bean as you could easily replace Raz and CG both.  Besides we got Tony so,we own the Banter

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
No, no, no...YOU be the visionary leader.  We'll be your unproductive minions.
I am just a tired old man
You're not getting old, you're simply living longer.  Consider the alternative.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
What do we care? We'll just collude with the vendors, buy a secret big pipe, get our lobbyists to make Congress pay for it, pass the cost on to our customers anyway, skim the profits into offshore banks, kick some back to the vendors and the congressmen, and call it good.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
No, no, no...YOU be the visionary leader.  We'll be your unproductive minions.
I am just a tired old man
You're not getting old, you're simply living longer.  Consider the alternative.
Yeah I know but still scary.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
What do we care? We'll just collude with the vendors, buy a secret big pipe, get our lobbyists to make Congress pay for it, pass the cost on to our customers anyway, skim the profits into offshore banks, kick some back to the vendors and the congressmen, and call it good.
See, now THIS is a visionary!  Don't forget the pizza, women, and booze!  Plus guns and cigars of course!

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
What do we care? We'll just collude with the vendors, buy a secret big pipe, get our lobbyists to make Congress pay for it, pass the cost on to our customers anyway, skim the profits into offshore banks, kick some back to the vendors and the congressmen, and call it good.
So you are doing it the American way!

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
Just don't use Comcast and you should be fine   ;D
Yeah.  We'll use Xfinity.   ::)

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
Sounds great.  Count me in.  And I'll work for just $500K, so no excuses.
We will take you Bean as you could easily replace Raz and CG both.  Besides we got Tony so,we own the Banter
Good call.  Besides this banter needs feet and Raz will bring up the company's healthcare premiums.

[...]
Already bought us a liquor store and an Eyetalion Restaurant.  Working on a puzzy rental agreement.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
Sounds great.  Count me in.  And I'll work for just $500K, so no excuses.
We will take you Bean as you could easily replace Raz and CG both.  Besides we got Tony so,we own the Banter
Good call.  Besides this banter needs feet and Raz will bring up the company's healthcare premiums.
TOO FAR!  Those iz fighin' words!   >:(              ;)

[...]
Lots and lots of guns.  And women.  Not those ambitious, business-suit types.  The ones in skimpy lingerie.

[...]
Don't forget the donuts!

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
Sounds great.  Count me in.  And I'll work for just $500K, so no excuses.
We will take you Bean as you could easily replace Raz and CG both.  Besides we got Tony so,we own the Banter
Good call.  Besides this banter needs feet and Raz will bring up the company's healthcare premiums.
This banter needs feet?  I thought it already had them.  Smells like feet, anyway.

[...]
Ones who know where they belong  ;)