Filling up propane tanks after work tonight and possibly stopping by the liquor store - counting down the minutes!
Propane tanks...for heaters or for an RV?
For my garage heater, 2-20lb tanks
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Dyna-Glo-50K-80K-LP-Convection-Heater-RMC-LPC80DG/202895381

That'd do it.  Just for you or hosting a herf?
Just for me and my internet friends ;)  Usually just me, I invite more people over in the summer months, just gets too smokey in the winter since I hot-box it and then air it out after.
Yeah, my study gets pretty smokey when it's more than two people.  I don't have a sophisticated ventilation system yet, but working on that.

Now, when I take the travel trailer out, I sit by one of these and smoke.
Love the Summer and Fall for the outdoor fires!
That little fire ring can actually put out a bunch of heat.  Works great for those stupid places that don't allow campfires.

[...]

I have one works great but somewhat noisy.

Tony has a secret life as a defense attorney for crooked NJ cops:
Diet must be working fast

Found out I didn't get the job I applied for - haven't been officially rejected but I heard about the new org chart from a very credible source.  We will see what happens next as far as what I will be doing...
Well chit but might be for the best hope there is something good in the bushes for you.

Found out I didn't get the job I applied for - haven't been officially rejected but I heard about the new org chart from a very credible source.  We will see what happens next as far as what I will be doing...
Well chit but might be for the best hope there is something good in the bushes for you.
Agreed, just trying to stay positive.  I have a really good relationship with the guy who got the job, so I don't think I will get hosed - just would like an official confirmation :)

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.

Tony has a secret life as a defense attorney for crooked NJ cops:
Diet must be working fast
Yeah, that's obviously not me.  Raz is still high.  Again apparent from the post right above this one.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!

Tony has a secret life as a defense attorney for crooked NJ cops:
Diet must be working fast
Yeah, that's obviously not me.  Raz is still high.
LMFAO

61 degrees and sunny here now.  Body has not quite recovered from the Monday sickness to the point of thinking a smoke sounds good.  Food either for that matter.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
#winning

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
Congratulations Shaun you are now the first one fired from this new company.  We don't Fuk'n meet!  Commie idea.

61 degrees and sunny here now.  Body has not quite recovered from the Monday sickness to the point of thinking a smoke sounds good.  Food either for that matter.
Hmmm.  It supposedly feels like 29° so I may have a walk to Penn Station cigar.