CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: 2/25/2015  (Read 77335 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/25/2015
« Reply #405 on: February 25, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #406 on: February 25, 2015, 10:45:14 PM »

I shall take this opportunity to post whore.  Lord knows my cost count is pathetic, so even the most inane thoughts are worthwhile in this case.
Always glad to have you stop by Mr. Bean!

Threebean

« Reply #407 on: February 25, 2015, 10:45:23 PM »

But to quell suppositions to the contrary, this is not my regular habit, to toss pearls before swine, but nevertheless, I shall proceed.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #408 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:29 PM »

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?

Threebean

« Reply #409 on: February 25, 2015, 10:47:12 PM »

I shall take this opportunity to post whore.  Lord knows my cost count is pathetic, so even the most inane thoughts are worthwhile in this case.
Always glad to have you stop by Mr. Bean!
Ay yes, Mr. NJDave, a fine gentleman of which I am happy to have an acquaintance.  I am happy to be here!

Threebean

« Reply #410 on: February 25, 2015, 10:48:51 PM »

Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.

Threebean

« Reply #411 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:53 PM »

Now I'm not sure, it's pretty lively across the street, and the warden is in a bitchy mood, so no point trying to talk to her.  Hmmmm...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #412 on: February 25, 2015, 10:52:44 PM »

Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #413 on: February 25, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
What do we care? We'll just collude with the vendors, buy a secret big pipe, get our lobbyists to make Congress pay for it, pass the cost on to our customers anyway, skim the profits into offshore banks, kick some back to the vendors and the congressmen, and call it good.
See, now THIS is a visionary!  Don't forget the pizza, women, and booze!  Plus guns and cigars of course!
Lots and lots of guns.  And women.  Not those ambitious, business-suit types.  The ones in skimpy lingerie.
We are pretty well covered on the guns and ammo needs but Bean will be our VP of Shooting, Tony is VP of Food and Beverage.  Probably consider Travellin Dave for VP of Health & Smoking.
I'm Flattered for the nomination!
You know they're full of shit, right?
Yea, your point?  Allow me my delusions!
My bad.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #414 on: February 25, 2015, 10:55:37 PM »

Now I'm not sure, it's pretty lively across the street, and the warden is in a bitchy mood, so no point trying to talk to her.  Hmmmm...
Definitely the place to be after hours.... with after hours being 7:00 Eastern.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #415 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:05 PM »

There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.
Beer or martini?  I'm leaning toward the latter.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #416 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:57 PM »

Snow for the boys in Clemson and Georgia this evening.... good to be in Cali!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #417 on: February 25, 2015, 10:58:17 PM »

I'll second that if you need the encouragement.  Winding down with a scotch myself after a nice dinner at Karl Strauss brewpub.

Threebean

« Reply #418 on: February 25, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »

Now that's a cause I can get behind.  You having one?  I need some enabilization.  I can't be fuccked up on a Wednesday night alone, you know.

Threebean

« Reply #419 on: February 25, 2015, 11:00:54 PM »

Now that's a cause I can get behind.  You having one?  I need some enabilization.  I can't be fuccked up on a Wednesday night alone, you know.
Schitt, who am I kidding, that ship has sailed.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30