Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.

I shall take this opportunity to post whore.  Lord knows my cost count is pathetic, so even the most inane thoughts are worthwhile in this case.
Always glad to have you stop by Mr. Bean!

But to quell suppositions to the contrary, this is not my regular habit, to toss pearls before swine, but nevertheless, I shall proceed.

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?

I shall take this opportunity to post whore.  Lord knows my cost count is pathetic, so even the most inane thoughts are worthwhile in this case.
Always glad to have you stop by Mr. Bean!
Ay yes, Mr. NJDave, a fine gentleman of which I am happy to have an acquaintance.  I am happy to be here!

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.

Now I'm not sure, it's pretty lively across the street, and the warden is in a bitchy mood, so no point trying to talk to her.  Hmmmm...

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.

Sheesh.  I need a cigar.
Sheesh, I need a new career.  AND a cigar.  And a drink.
A-MEN!
Where do I sign up?
You start a new company.  Then you hire Shaun, Tony, and I to million-dollar salaries.  Then we all sit and banter instead of working.
You are such a visionary leader!
We are going to need more meetings, and more people too!  ;)
And internet bandwidth. Lots and lots of bandwidth.
I hate to tell you this but Golf and CG are with Obama's thugs and taking that away from us on behalf of those previously deprived of Netflix.
What do we care? We'll just collude with the vendors, buy a secret big pipe, get our lobbyists to make Congress pay for it, pass the cost on to our customers anyway, skim the profits into offshore banks, kick some back to the vendors and the congressmen, and call it good.
See, now THIS is a visionary!  Don't forget the pizza, women, and booze!  Plus guns and cigars of course!
Lots and lots of guns.  And women.  Not those ambitious, business-suit types.  The ones in skimpy lingerie.
We are pretty well covered on the guns and ammo needs but Bean will be our VP of Shooting, Tony is VP of Food and Beverage.  Probably consider Travellin Dave for VP of Health & Smoking.
I'm Flattered for the nomination!
You know they're full of shit, right?
Yea, your point?  Allow me my delusions!
My bad.

Now I'm not sure, it's pretty lively across the street, and the warden is in a bitchy mood, so no point trying to talk to her.  Hmmmm...
Definitely the place to be after hours.... with after hours being 7:00 Eastern.

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.
Beer or martini?  I'm leaning toward the latter.

Snow for the boys in Clemson and Georgia this evening.... good to be in Cali!

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.
Beer or martini?  I'm leaning toward the latter.
I'll second that if you need the encouragement.  Winding down with a scotch myself after a nice dinner at Karl Strauss brewpub.

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.
Beer or martini?  I'm leaning toward the latter.
Now that's a cause I can get behind.  You having one?  I need some enabilization.  I can't be fuccked up on a Wednesday night alone, you know.

Granted, I've had a glass of wine and two gin and tonics, so the resulting ruminations may not be as erudite as might otherwise might be expected of a sage such as myself, but I shall proceed regardless.
So are you going to go for three?
Helluva suggestion.  But no, it's a school night, so I shall refrain. But damn, the flesh is willing, but the spirit is weak.
There's that maturity creeping in again.... I'm sure there was a day when you had no need of such restraint.
Beer or martini?  I'm leaning toward the latter.
Now that's a cause I can get behind.  You having one?  I need some enabilization.  I can't be fuccked up on a Wednesday night alone, you know.
Schitt, who am I kidding, that ship has sailed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30