Sun is up, time for a shower and some breakfast.  Later.
Morning Mr. Mayor.

Sun is up, time for a shower and some breakfast.  Later.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Almost forgot you were on the wrong coast.  GFY!

Meeting time.  Let's hope it's a short one.
TNWSS

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.
That reminds me of when I went into NYC to see Social Distortion for the first time and came home wearing a different shirt.
"Who's shirt is that?" "I don't know, go back to bed"
Did it button from right to left or left to right?
Ha!  It wasn't so much the shirt he was wearing as the lipstick and eye shadow.
I'll make no excuses nor offer any apologies
Then can I have my shirt back?

Morning, muchachos.
GMornin Raz!

Meeting time.  Let's hope it's a short one.
TNWSS
Here's another can of corn for you... As expected, it was a short one and I'm really happy about it.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.
That reminds me of when I went into NYC to see Social Distortion for the first time and came home wearing a different shirt.
"Who's shirt is that?" "I don't know, go back to bed"
Did it button from right to left or left to right?
Ha!  It wasn't so much the shirt he was wearing as the lipstick and eye shadow.
I'll make no excuses nor offer any apologies
Then can I have my shirt back?

Morning, muchachos.
GMornin Raz!
Backatcha, Shaun. Absolutely gorgeous day here in the Evergreen State.

[...]

Was nice on my way to work, temp will drop all day tho :(

[...]

Well, if it's any comfort, this is absolutely bizarre weather for the Pacific Northwest. It shouldn't be this way, and we may be dealing with drought symptoms if it keeps up. The skiing industry is reeling.

[...]

Where do you live Raz?  I have a sister and BiL up in Everett, WA

[...]

I live in Enumclaw, about 63 miles south and a little east of Everett.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning everyone.  a brisk 7 deg this morning.  WTF?  correct me if i'm wrong, but, isn't it almost MARCH?  I can understand a snow storm, but single digit temps here at this time is a  bit out of the ordinary.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone.  I heard this on Howard this morning and thought I'd post it.  If your at work you might not want to pull it up due to the nudity.  Mr. Skin's 16 Anatomy Awards.  http://www.mrskin.com/howard

[...]

Awesome - I will eventually be up that way visiting them, when I do we will have to meet up for some smokes!

Sun is up, time for a shower and some breakfast.  Later.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Almost forgot you were on the wrong coast.  GFY!
Yea, damn chilly for the morning cigar.... only 54.

GubmentJoe - booked San Diego Trip: Arriving Sat May 9th and leaving Sat May 16th!