Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?
Well, we had a bathroom inside, but it was a 5gal bucket with a trash bag - so we didn't want the 'house' to smell like booze, farts, and urine - one guy shit in there when we weren't paying attention and we covered him in dawn dosh soap and beer

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
+1
Hiya Shaun.  These stars don't look yellow, do they?
Gold as gold can get - lookin good Tony!!
Seriously? We're still patting Tony on the back for changing colors of stars? What's next, telling him "great job" for going poopy on the potty?

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
+1
Hiya Shaun.  These stars don't look yellow, do they?
Gold as gold can get - lookin good Tony!!
Seriously? We're still patting Tony on the back for changing colors of stars? What's next, telling him "great job" for going poopy on the potty?
I like green stars - can I have green ones Tony?

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?
Well, we had a bathroom inside, but it was a 5gal bucket with a trash bag - so we didn't want the 'house' to smell like booze, farts, and urine - one guy shit in there when we weren't paying attention and we covered him in dawn dosh soap and beer
Seriously, what a shit-show

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?
Well, we had a bathroom inside, but it was a 5gal bucket with a trash bag - so we didn't want the 'house' to smell like booze, farts, and urine - one guy shit in there when we weren't paying attention and we covered him in dawn dosh soap and beer
Seriously, what a shit-show
It was a bachelor party, you expected us to sit around and play hearts while sipping wine and eating cheese and crackers?   ;)

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
+1
Hiya Shaun.  These stars don't look yellow, do they?
Gold as gold can get - lookin good Tony!!
Seriously? We're still patting Tony on the back for changing colors of stars? What's next, telling him "great job" for going poopy on the potty?
I like green stars - can I have green ones Tony?
No.

Playing TippyCup for hours

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
+1
Hiya Shaun.  These stars don't look yellow, do they?
Gold as gold can get - lookin good Tony!!
Seriously? We're still patting Tony on the back for changing colors of stars? What's next, telling him "great job" for going poopy on the potty?
Save it for tomorrow, fuckhead.

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?
Well, we had a bathroom inside, but it was a 5gal bucket with a trash bag - so we didn't want the 'house' to smell like booze, farts, and urine - one guy shit in there when we weren't paying attention and we covered him in dawn dosh soap and beer
Oh that's right. Ice holes. I forgot. Sorry.

I spent the weekend in a haze. Had to play two gigs, leg and shoulder got to hurting bad, and I'm off the opiates. So I medicated with hydroxyzine and whiskey to knock the pain back. The brain isn't awake yet.

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
What up, LTG?
Definitely not the temperature. Fuckin' Mother Nature, bitch.
Was -45ish Sat night...not fun when you have to pee outside, 45seconds of hell - probably similar to what my wife experiences...   ;)
Why are you peeing outside when it's -45°?
Well, we had a bathroom inside, but it was a 5gal bucket with a trash bag - so we didn't want the 'house' to smell like booze, farts, and urine - one guy shit in there when we weren't paying attention and we covered him in dawn dosh soap and beer
Oh that's right. Ice holes. I forgot. Sorry.

I spent the weekend in a haze. Had to play two gigs, leg and shoulder got to hurting bad, and I'm off the opiates. So I medicated with hydroxyzine and whiskey to knock the pain back. The brain isn't awake yet.
I am with ya - still feel half drunk and hungover as hell

A soggy 40 here. Should be a balmy 50 later this afternoon.
Frosty here in Western Waaah. But it's sunny and will be in the 50s today.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

A soggy 40 here. Should be a balmy 50 later this afternoon.
Frosty here in Western Waaah. But it's sunny and will be in the 50s today.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
+1
Hiya Shaun.  These stars don't look yellow, do they?
Gold as gold can get - lookin good Tony!!
Seriously? We're still patting Tony on the back for changing colors of stars? What's next, telling him "great job" for going poopy on the potty?
Save it for tomorrow, fuckhead.

No