Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?

Morning men.  Don't envy TxDave driving to Houston in this freezing rain.
Mornin Bean!

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday
Bunch of fuckin' amateurs!

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday
Oh lord, good times  :o  And what about our man Shaun?  Hopefully you brought a change of underwear.

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday
Oh lord, good times  :o  And what about our man Shaun?  Hopefully you brought a change of underwear.
I brought a couple changes of undies - no puke or pooping my pants...I was one of the 'veterans' of the group.   ;D

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday
Oh lord, good times  :o  And what about our man Shaun?  Hopefully you brought a change of underwear.
I brought a couple changes of undies - no puke or pooping my pants...I was one of the 'veterans' of the group.   ;D
I'm getting nauseous just thinking how that place must have smelled by the end of the weekend  :P

[...]
When I left the 'house' to go start the car Sunday morning and came back inside I honestly felt nauseous...

I can tell I will need a nap today - hope this reorg is done soon so I can ask my new boss-man!

[...]
Can't say I didn't warn you about the ventilation system

[...]
The smell of beer and farts was enough to kill a man...then add in 11 guys who hadn't showered in 40hours

[...]
Why do you think we were busting your balls about this?

[...]
It wasn't that I didn't believe you, haha

1 meting down - not sure if I can make it through a full day today.  ReOrg 'should' be done by next Monday (insert laugh here - already 2 weeks over due)...offers will be made for 3 positions in the next couple days.

Kirkland(Costco) has a 21yr Scotch for $80 - not sure on branding or where it came from, but single barrel and etc...