CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: 2/23/2015  (Read 42273 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/23/2015
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
These new 2D, enhanced with shading, stars look nice Tony.  Mornin Dave!
He's really spoiling us now.
Feels weird being back in civilization - not sure if I like it  ;)
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2015, 08:20:00 AM »

Morning men.  Don't envy TxDave driving to Houston in this freezing rain.
Mornin Bean!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2015, 08:21:08 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
Everyone make it out of the ice house alive and no less sane than when they entered?
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2015, 08:33:10 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
Everyone lived - 2 people puked Friday night, 2 puked Saturday, 2 puked Sunday morning, 1 guy shit is pants Sat night(no joke - at about 4am(wasn't Ben)) ;)  Ben stayed pretty sober after Friday, he didn't look too good Saturday
Bunch of fuckin' amateurs!

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2015, 08:33:47 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
Oh lord, good times  :o  And what about our man Shaun?  Hopefully you brought a change of underwear.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2015, 08:40:59 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
Oh lord, good times  :o  And what about our man Shaun?  Hopefully you brought a change of underwear.
I brought a couple changes of undies - no puke or pooping my pants...I was one of the 'veterans' of the group.   ;D

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2015, 08:43:10 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
I brought a couple changes of undies - no puke or pooping my pants...I was one of the 'veterans' of the group.   ;D
I'm getting nauseous just thinking how that place must have smelled by the end of the weekend  :P

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2015, 08:49:03 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
I'm getting nauseous just thinking how that place must have smelled by the end of the weekend  :P
When I left the 'house' to go start the car Sunday morning and came back inside I honestly felt nauseous...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »

I can tell I will need a nap today - hope this reorg is done soon so I can ask my new boss-man!

sfish

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2015, 08:50:32 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
When I left the 'house' to go start the car Sunday morning and came back inside I honestly felt nauseous...
Can't say I didn't warn you about the ventilation system

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2015, 08:54:03 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
The smell of beer and farts was enough to kill a man...then add in 11 guys who hadn't showered in 40hours

sfish

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2015, 08:58:34 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
The smell of beer and farts was enough to kill a man...then add in 11 guys who hadn't showered in 40hours
Why do you think we were busting your balls about this?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2015, 09:08:41 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning, IceHoleShaun.
Why do you think we were busting your balls about this?
It wasn't that I didn't believe you, haha

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2015, 09:14:29 AM »

1 meting down - not sure if I can make it through a full day today.  ReOrg 'should' be done by next Monday (insert laugh here - already 2 weeks over due)...offers will be made for 3 positions in the next couple days. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2015, 09:15:26 AM »

Kirkland(Costco) has a 21yr Scotch for $80 - not sure on branding or where it came from, but single barrel and etc...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18