Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?
I would suggest both, stat!
I'll call a nurse.  Blonde, brunette, or redhead?
Any will do just send them with needed Euthanasia supplies.  I am one miserable bastige.

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
I'm glad we finally found something!

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?
IV please, one thing for damn sure I don't need an enema!!!
Sorry, this is Obamacare.  Screw you and your opinions.

[...]
Well, I ordered up all three.  But like I said, this is Obamacare.  So instead of one of each, you're getting a 300 pound brunette with blonde and red highlights.  Her name is Helga.

[...]
That sounds an awful lot like my wife.  She's been wanting to go to Texas... Enjoy, Dave!

[...]
See?  Obamacare is reducing the cost of healthcare.  Tony will happily pick up the cost of a one way ticket for his wife to come pump beer up your ass.

Oh, and here, Tex.  This will make you smile.  Somali terrorist group al-Shabab has called for a terrorist attack on Mall of America, which is in Minnesota which boasts the largest concentration of expat Somalis in the US.  We shouldn't worry, though.  MOA has banned guns on its premises.

Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.
How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.
How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
He pukes, you die

[...]
Scrubbing bubbles!

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.
How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Don't forget the cup of warm buttermilk.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.
How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Don't forget the cup of warm buttermilk.
with whipped cream and garlic stuffed olives.

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.
How about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Don't forget the cup of warm buttermilk.
with whipped cream and garlic stuffed olives.
Clotted cream. Let's do clotted cream.  Hey, Tex!  How ya feelin'?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Oyam18