Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Palm trees and 65 degrees!  That cigar is going to taste so good when I get to the hotel this evening!
GFY!

Wait, it's not Tuesday yet, is it?  Dammit to hell...
Just delete the post and wait till tomorrow.

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.

Palm trees and 65 degrees!  That cigar is going to taste so good when I get to the hotel this evening!
GFY!

Wait, it's not Tuesday yet, is it?  Dammit to hell...
Just delete the post and wait till tomorrow.
No need, we have a grace period of +/- 4 days.

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.

4 hour nap did not fix the problem either, dammit.

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Must have been bad beer.

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?
I would suggest both, stat!

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?
I would suggest both, stat!
I'll call a nurse.  Blonde, brunette, or redhead?

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer
Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!
Yeah, I'm pretty good at it
So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?
IV please, one thing for damn sure I don't need an enema!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18