CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: 2/23/2015  (Read 42043 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 2/23/2015
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »

Palm trees and 65 degrees!  That cigar is going to taste so good when I get to the hotel this evening!
GFY!

Wait, it's not Tuesday yet, is it?  Dammit to hell...
Just delete the post and wait till tomorrow.

sfish

« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2015, 05:14:03 PM »

Afternoon guys.  Good bitching preamble to Tuesday I see.
Fuckin' Scott.
Eat me! Oh wait, I didn't think that one through

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2015, 05:18:39 PM »

Fuckin' Scott.
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »

Palm trees and 65 degrees!  That cigar is going to taste so good when I get to the hotel this evening!
GFY!

Wait, it's not Tuesday yet, is it?  Dammit to hell...
Just delete the post and wait till tomorrow.
No need, we have a grace period of +/- 4 days.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #229 on: February 23, 2015, 05:32:44 PM »

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2015, 05:39:55 PM »

4 hour nap did not fix the problem either, dammit.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #231 on: February 23, 2015, 05:40:53 PM »

Fuckin' Scott.
You sure didn't, I'm fucking starving.  Time to find a doughnut.  See yuz.
Please don talk about food, I am about to Fuk'n die.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #232 on: February 23, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »

Afternoon all.  Sick as a dog and out of town ain't that fun!  Thought I was better when I left home this morning but thought I was going to die when I got here.
if there was too much celebrating last night, you need a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you.  so a screwdriver or bloody mary might have been called for.  I remember putting some Harveys Bristol cream sherry in a big glass of ice water with aspirins would do the trick in my college days, but that was the late 70's.
That is definitely not the problem, 2 beers on Saturday was the last thing I drank.
Must have been bad beer.

sfish

« Reply #233 on: February 23, 2015, 06:18:16 PM »

Ah-ha! That explains it, not enough beer

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #234 on: February 23, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »

Brilliant!  Great diagnosis, doctor!

sfish

« Reply #235 on: February 23, 2015, 06:31:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm pretty good at it

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #236 on: February 23, 2015, 06:35:55 PM »

So does he need a beer IV or a beer enema?  Both?

sfish

« Reply #237 on: February 23, 2015, 06:37:25 PM »

I would suggest both, stat!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #238 on: February 23, 2015, 06:46:43 PM »

I would suggest both, stat!
I'll call a nurse.  Blonde, brunette, or redhead?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #239 on: February 23, 2015, 06:47:31 PM »

IV please, one thing for damn sure I don't need an enema!!!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18