good morning all!
Good late morning to ya, Sam.
You forgot to GFY Sam as you have the rest of us all morning.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
I have a box of matches I am bringing  ;)
In Junior High School(don't let Raz bullshit ya he went to Jr high not Fuk'n commie middle school) that would be "I got a match.  Yeah?  Yeah - my ass and your face!"
Oooooooooooooooooh

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?

He was depressed and miserable. I hope today is better.
You never validate me when I'm emotional
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning all!
Good late morning to ya, Sam.
Hi Tony!  Been out of the office for a few days and oddly, no one did any of the work that piled up on my desk.  So, i'm still working through who i can piss off and who's work i have to do right now.

Italians are such nice people.
I don't represent ALL eyetalians.  Again, GFY!
And I am sure ALL of them are glad to hear that.

OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO ROBUSTO  $77.95 free shipping at Famous BEFORE Coupon. $64.70 total

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?
Sounds like you're asking him about beating off.
You think like an everyday'r
Not yesterday, but I'll make sure to go twice today.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Damn!  10K TR!  congrats!

[...]
Somebody's feisty on a 10K Friday off

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
Wonder if farting is allowed?
Gotta be strongly discouraged.
And no shitting in the connected bathroom - pee only!

[...]
Tex is right.  I went to Jr. High.  Travis Jr. High and Sam Houston Jr. High in Irving, TX, Cross Jr. High in Tucson, and Enumclaw Jr. High here.

Despite it's name, Travis was a middle school, though.

The CIO sent out a message at 5:24pm, after I'd left.  Among the blather were these paragraphs:

"What are the DIRM core services that made the priority list?
Infrastructure, applications, data, project management, business analysis and testing, technical support, enterprise systems support, security, and enterprise architecture.

Which services did not meet the criteria and will be cut?
IT Procurement, IT Training, and IT Innovations."

My first reaction: We have training? And innovations?
Sounds awfully familiar.  Seems to be the trend in the industry.  I was at a repast yesterday and this dingbat friend of my SIL who happened to be at my table said to me, "you should go work for Apple."  I guess it's just that easy.

OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO ROBUSTO  $77.95 free shipping at Famous BEFORE Coupon. $64.70 total
Goddammit, Fish.  No enabling allowed today.

good morning all!
Good late morning to ya, Sam.
You forgot to GFY Sam as you have the rest of us all morning.
The GFY wasn't my first post to y'all.  Let me ease him into it.

Yay... 4 stars!
Good job Steve.  Rewards and recognition get few and far between from here on out.