Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
I have a box of matches I am bringing  ;)
This place keeps me young.  Like, right now I feel like I'm back in middle school.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?

He was depressed and miserable. I hope today is better.

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?
Sounds like you're asking him about beating off.

[...]
*FART*

[...]
Who Farted?

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?
Sounds like you're asking him about beating off.
You think like an everyday'r

Italians are such nice people.
I don't represent ALL eyetalians.  Again, GFY!

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
Wonder if farting is allowed?

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
Wonder if farting is allowed?
Gotta be strongly discouraged.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning all!

good morning all!
Good late morning to ya, Sam.

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?
The CIO sent out a message at 5:24pm, after I'd left.  Among the blather were these paragraphs:

"What are the DIRM core services that made the priority list?
Infrastructure, applications, data, project management, business analysis and testing, technical support, enterprise systems support, security, and enterprise architecture.

Which services did not meet the criteria and will be cut?
IT Procurement, IT Training, and IT Innovations."

My first reaction: We have training? And innovations?

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Italians are such nice people.
I don't represent ALL eyetalians.  Again, GFY!
LOL, when my parents moved to the little town in MD in the '50's we actually were "The Eyetalians in town"  they literally say it like that.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
I have a box of matches I am bringing  ;)
In Junior High School(don't let Raz bullshit ya he went to Jr high not Fuk'n commie middle school) that would be "I got a match.  Yeah?  Yeah - my ass and your face!"

PM Fish
GFY Steve, I'm not falling for that shit