Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.

Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?

Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?
Haha, unless I can do it with a snow shovel, no. Been snowing ever since I got to work. Gonna be an interesting ride home. Glad the boy is back on this side of the ocean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
Good news Mike, hopefully he won't have to go back again.

Speaking of kids, mine have a  Valentine's Day surprise for me so I have to run.  Banter on!
Hope it's not dishes to wash. Later, Tony.
Well, sorta.  They did make breakfast and it was edible and cute.  But I do have to go do the dishes now.
Dear old Dad, our Valentine.
Morning, DaveMike.
Morning DaveDave.  No golfing today?
Haha, unless I can do it with a snow shovel, no. Been snowing ever since I got to work. Gonna be an interesting ride home. Glad the boy is back on this side of the ocean.
Little to no snow so far this winter.  Gotten the cold but no big snowstorm yet.  Windy as all get right now.  Gonna get down to 3 tonight.

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
Good news Mike, hopefully he won't have to go back again.
Just gotta wait to see what the idiot politicians are up to.  Hoping for a couple of years stateside.

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.

Good morning, Mikey.
Morning Tony.  Got to Skype with Tim and the girls.  Got a review of the grand kids Valentines Day "Pawtee" and all the girls' candy.  Tim got back stateside from Afghanistan on Tuesday so one less worry for ol' Mom and Dad.
That's awesome news!  Good thing grandpa is computer savvy.
Madeline has been able to operate an aPah (iPad) since she was two.  Yep, Facebook and Skype have been great.
Might I suggest CigarBanter accounts for them?  Then you could PM.  ;)
Neither son has the slightest interest in cigars and Tim and Anne won't let me start the girls on cigars - yet.
That's ok, I was only funnin' anyhow.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.

And most of those guests are spam bots.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Currently online
5 users
24 guests
1 hidden--- what's with the hidden one?
The hidden one is my Admin ID.  I was doing some maintenance.
I was just wondering if one of our friends had found a new way to lurk and wreak havoc.