I'm off to do some shopping... Later..!
Victoria's Secret here we come!

OK, all caught up, where'd everybody go?

Later gents, may all your wildest dreams come true this weekend!   :-*

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
you have to learn not to complain(out loud), people begin to wonder why you stay with someone whose one goal in life is to make you miserable.  kids, the answer is kids.....
Wives have friends that have friends that husbands don't know.  Those friends can join social media sites without the husband even knowing the relationship.  Just sayin, Tony.
Tony who?

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.

http://i.imgur.com/W6v7wjD.jpg
That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
I only wish that I did the damage to her - she was so fine 10-14yrs ago!
Wouldn't she have been around 12-14 then???
No but he would be jailbait for her then. ::)

Later gents, may all your wildest dreams come true this weekend!   :-*
Later CG, best news of the alternatives for Magnum but still surgery required.

I'm outta here.  Take care, gentlemen.

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
you have to learn not to complain(out loud), people begin to wonder why you stay with someone whose one goal in life is to make you miserable.  kids, the answer is kids.....
Which is to say, "money, the answer is money..."  Any warden that wants the kids and doesn't want the husband will gladly take the money in lieu of the husband, more so if they don't want the kids either.  But the notion of two people with no respect left for each other sticking around just so there are two parents in the house, I'll confess, I don't get that one. I know the religious views that kind of thinking is often attributed to, but both Catholics and Protestants focus on the redemption of the marriage.  When it's come to mutual misery-making, the religious requirements have already broken down.  Then it's just about the money.

And...I dunno...I'm obviously Lucky Raz in that the Warden and I still like each other after nearly 26 years, and I still like to see her nekkid...but were it not so I'm thinking I could live quite nicely on the streets if it meant I didn't have to endure the misery.

But we all see the world differently.
Left the preacher hat at home today Raz?
Obviously not.

Later gents, may all your wildest dreams come true this weekend!   :-*
Later CG, best news of the alternatives for Magnum but still surgery required.
Glad to hear it, Dave.  Give him a pat on the head from me.

OK, all caught up, where'd everybody go?
Some fuck'n workaference popped up.  Dammit. And it's going to keep me here until 5:03pm.

Later gents, may all your wildest dreams come true this weekend!   :-*
Later CG, best news of the alternatives for Magnum but still surgery required.
Glad to hear it, Dave.  Give him a pat on the head from me.
Sure will and thanks a lot for caring he is a very special friend to me.

OK, all caught up, where'd everybody go?
Some fuck'n workaference popped up.  Dammit. And it's going to keep me here until 5:03pm.
I am here with ya smoking a Padron 3000.

I'm outta here.  Take care, gentlemen.
Have a great evening Tony

I'm off to do some shopping... Later..!
Victoria's Secret here we come!
I am thinking more likely the Toy store

OK, all caught up, where'd everybody go?
Dave, found Victory at Sea in 6-packs today