I didn't realize you were a White House staffer.
LOL.  I did once send an email from a whitehouse.gov address.  That was in the days before homeland security.
You sure it wasn't a whitehouse.com address?  ;)
It could have been.  Through my ISP at the time I could spoof any email address. (send, not receive)

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.

http://i.imgur.com/W6v7wjD.jpg

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.
but she understood real estate and Air rights....

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.
Nor mine, but still, she can be entertaining, if there's a good director calling the shots.

Cher doing "Last of Me" really worked.  Still not my preferred musical style, but she could sing that song with real conviction.

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.

http://i.imgur.com/W6v7wjD.jpg
That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.

don't look if you're under 65 tears old and/or have a weak stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/living/cnnphotos-burlesque-legends/index.html
I'm under 65, but I have a strong stomach, and I have reached an age where I can see that some of those women were real mind-blowers in their day.

I may have seen a few of them growing up.
Speaking of burlesque, I was channel-surfing last night and the movie "Burlesque" with Cher and Christina Aguilera was on.  I watched a few minutes of it.  It actually seemed like a pretty good movie.  It at least gave me a small amount of respect for Christina Aguilera.  Small amount.
I recognize she is talented but it's definitely not my kind of music.  Her vibrato/runs are both impressive and annoying.  More the latter.

http://i.imgur.com/W6v7wjD.jpg
That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.

[...]

I only wish that I did the damage to her - she was so fine 10-14yrs ago!

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.

[...]

Yeah.  I bet she'd say you've seen better days too.

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
Christ, now I have to buy three dozen roses for the warden.

That's the talent of hers that I'm most impressed with.
And she managed to look good in the movie, too.  Lately, she just looks like she's been rid hard and put away wet.
Understood.  But it's all relative.  It still looks better than what I have waiting for me at home.  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, DEAR!
Ouch.  Jayzus, Tony...if it's come to that you need to consider your options.
I've considered them.  I can't afford options.  But don't feel sorry for me, I've accepted being miserable.
Christ, now I have to buy three dozen roses for the warden.
Tony misery loves company.... I've probably got you beat by the pound on wardens....
Rags, gas stations and supermarkets have the best deal on roses, around $28 a dozen for long stemmed red roses.
Pathmark has long stemmed red roses at $19.99 a dozen this week!