Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
That would be smoke a Churchill and give a Nub in his case.
If only it were a 70 RG instead of 38, it might not be as big a problem.

Lot of slackers this morning.
Well, Golf is off, Bean is recovering from his 14 hour commute, Fishy is probably still in line at Starbucks, Antnee is doing some work for a change and Dean is AWOL.
With all those disaster opportunity plane changes Bean may not be back yet.
Logged

dwgbryant

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good morning, Deano and Shaun.

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good Morning Dean, we worry about you when you don't show up for a few days,, we don't even have a next of kin to notify. :)

Fuk'n Headache!

Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady
trying to locate my ratchet straps
been busy between fun and running around

Sheesh...sounds like competition for BD posting or a preview of 50 Shades of Dean...

WTF is DEAN
He stopped in at CI the other evening.
Well he better be getting his azz back to FL, has some mighty big Valentines plans to live up to.
you guys worry too much about me!
:)
been readying my Jeep for bed moving for the biker lady, trying to locate my ratchet straps, but I may as well buy a few more seeing how I have no idea where they disappeared to. been busy between fun and running around. throw in the fucked up wifi here and I'm lucky I can check the news feeds.

good morning guys. EPC 2nd robusto, tastes like a Short Run.
Good morning, Deano and Shaun.
Mornin Mayor!

Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
I'm rooting for ya guy!

Fuk'n Headache!
My head is throbbing right now - the one that hurts, no pleasure

Mornin!
Morning CG, cold up your way? ;D
'bout -14 on the drive in - little chilly ;)
That's going to be rolling in here over the weekend.
I think today is the last 'cold' day, and then we move back into highs in the 20s and 30s
So T shirt and shorts weather!   :D
Hopefully I will be smoking in my underwear this weekend!
So Valentines plans to have a cigar and give a cigar?
Best case scenario!
I'm rooting for ya guy!

Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)

Wonder what day11 of the ReOrg will bring...maybe i will get to go home early...   ;)
Did you bid on that promotion opportunity?